Fuzz

Posted

I've spent years shaving and growing my beard. In my day to day life I always got more attention clean shaven but when entering kink women find my beard more attractive. I was once in a nsa with a woman for about a year and I was always clean shaved. During her 2 week holiday I threw myself into work 12 hours each day and when I woke in the morning I was to tired to shave. I let it grow and by the end of the 2 weeks i had arranged to pick her up at the airport. I never shaved as I put her bag in the boot she grabbed me round the back of the head eyed me and kissed me. While in the car she kept just looking over at me. I was thinking I bet she hates this beard. I told her I planned on shaving it when I got home to which she almost screamed out no. She apologised sorry sir you look so manly and handsome I'm having bad thoughts. Anyway I got lost. My point is if i haven't bored you. Beards or no beards? 

Posted

If you like having a beard, and the ladies like you having a beard...then have a beard!  A beard can be a very manly and handsome thing - not to mention it tickles....Woo-hoo!  If the lady could't take her eyes off you...what more can I say?:hearts_around:

Posted
In my experience beards do add up sexy to any man.. Ofcourse it's the choice of taste, but I'd always say yes to a beard ❤️
Posted

I think it very much depends on the man, personally I'm not a fan of the fashion for long beards in the last couple of years, to my eye, especially the bushy ones, are oftentimes unkempt and hide too much of the face, as well as being scratchy and/or tickly.

I wouldn't dream of asking anyone who has one already to shave, but nor would I be drawn to them physically, a short soft one is a nice compromise that works for me.