My man is exploring his submissive side but as a little I am not dominant by any means and I need help

DC****

Posted

I am a little and my partner is a switch and my partner wants to lean more into his submissive side. I love and support him but I do not have any experience or want to be a dominant. What should I do? Please please help!!

Posted
If you truly love him at least give it a try
Posted

ok - so - obviously it's understandable you don't wish to try/do this if it's not what you really are or like - and - also it might not be the experience he wants since you are not experienced (or into it)

how do you feel about him playing with someone else?

a quick option is for him is to go to see a Pro Domme, though that can be expensive.    You could both join a local kink community and make friends and see if there is anyone who would be interested in, at least, play with your partner. 

Posted
22 minutes ago, pantybill73 said:
If you truly love him at least give it a try

The other side of that is that if he truly loves her then he wouldn't expect or want to put her in a position she isn't comfortable in

Posted
Are u a monogamous couple? I think that's the core question here. I'm sure that he will have a better experience with a dom that know what he or she is doing. Open up and meet kinkers around and let him try and enjoy his sub side :)
Posted
7 minutes ago, SomethingKinky118 said:

The other side of that is that if he truly loves her then he wouldn't expect or want to put her in a position she isn't comfortable in

If he’s willing to fulfill her fantasies also then it’s completely fair

Posted
While I totally agree with everything @eyemblacksheep has said - another alternative might be around what exactly he means by "leaning into his submissive side" - which can vary wildly from person to person - for example if he's expecting full on domination then yes that will, understandably, be a stretch for you.
However if he's just looking to experience specific acts usually associated with submission e.g. spanking or pegging - is that something you could do as more of a "kink play" activity rather than a D/s one? If it is and it ties in with what he's looking to experience then that might be an option.
Posted
I agree with gemini_man. I’m switch and enjoy play that might be Deemed as submissive so talk to him see if their is something specific he is seeking you may find it’s more achievable, try not over think it, communication is key, also indulging may achieve a good response from him! Also the comment above me, report that! Not at all appropriate
Posted
Thank you all so so much all of these are so helpful❤️❤️🫶🏼
Posted
Find a dom/domme you connect with and feel you can trust. Not only will this give your partner the dominance he craves, but you might get some bonus input from a strong hand. Good luck in whatever you pursue!
Posted

I unquestioningly prefer the submissive side of things in the bedroom. However, I am occasionally dominant at the request of my partner. Consider asking what he wants specifically. There are some great online lists that can get the conversation going. There is always give and take in a relationship. I was surprised many times at how much I enjoyed something that at one time, I never considered.

• 1 month later...
Posted
After discovering my submissive side whilst a uni , we started a cuckold relationship I have since been lucky enough to have a second one. Neither gf were Domme they were the opposite in fact they were submissive which is why we went the cuckold route. It was a longish transition but I was kept in chastity giving oral on demand as all their full sex came from hung alpha/doms
Posted

If you don't wish to be a dominant then he shouldn't push, full stop. There's a lot of suggested *** in several of the comments here. 

Have a conversation with your partner and learn what the specifics are that he's wanting. Is he truly wanting to be submissive or is he just wanting to be topped and have certain things done to him? If the latter, then decide if that's something you're comfortable with or would be willing to try out.

If he's truly wanting to explore submission then perhaps the two of you could discuss if you'd both be comfortable exploring ENM where he seeks a Domme. There are many different ways this can look with either you involved or not. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I have this fantasy i can’t stop thinking about 😏 making me get down and suck his big cock making my eyes water tears coming down my face as I’m gagging up spit making me *** gasping for air just making sure I’m taking his cock like a good sub holding my head as he face fucks me 🥵then making me going under her sucking ur clit well his big cock is sliding in and out of you maybe slipping out every once and while and he just shoves it down my mouth and then back inside you 🥵 would u have me keep licking ur clit when he’s cumming inside you filling your pussy up😏
Posted
51 minutes ago, bee705 said:

I have this fantasy i can’t stop thinking about 😏 making me get down and suck his big cock making my eyes water tears coming down my face as I’m gagging up spit making me *** gasping for air just making sure I’m taking his cock like a good sub holding my head as he face fucks me 🥵then making me going under her sucking ur clit well his big cock is sliding in and out of you maybe slipping out every once and while and he just shoves it down my mouth and then back inside you 🥵 would u have me keep licking ur clit when he’s cumming inside you filling your pussy up😏

Pretty common fantasy but it's super inappropriate to *** it on people and insert them into it without their consent like this. 

Posted
I’m alittle confused isn’t this chat about charging stuff?
Mistress_Kae
Posted
On 1/11/2024 at 12:18 PM, DCLittle said:

I am a little and my partner is a switch and my partner wants to lean more into his submissive side. I love and support him but I do not have any experience or want to be a dominant. What should I do? Please please help!!

While some say, this truly hinges on his idea of "leaning to his submissive side". It's more about you taking control. The control becomes YOURS. It is no longer anything to do with him. Only how he will please YOU.

If you wish to start slow... prepare yourself. Read everything you can. Not only on sexual Domination, but the psychological. You need to educate yourself about the male submissive. Not about how to make you more Dominant.

You can begin now... 

1. Put him in chastity. No warning, no date in the future. No, one last cum. Do it... NOW.

His pleasure and orgasms belong to you. They are no longer on his terms.  

2. Rule the roost... you have a submissive man wanting to serve you. Take your time, listen to him. Hear him. DO NOT indulge him. 

Use this time as a learning experience. You need to be in his head. Make him pleasure YOU. It is not about him... his cock, should not come into play. If you stop focussing on him as the one with the cock it becomes easier. 

It's almost like the cock is scepter one holds as they sit on the throne... take it out of the equation.

Are you interested in pegging? Try it... but you must remember..  its about YOUR pleasure.  Not that you should hurt him, but he is merely there to please. His happiness comes from you being happy.

Try it..  now is the chance to uncover all of the things about him, you would change if you could.  You CAN. 

Make him Your's.... 

Let us know how it goes!! ❤️