A night at the museum 😍

Posted
Let me set the scene...

It was recently my birthday, I went to London alone..... I had a ticket for Christmas at the Natural History Museum. I'm running late, but it doesn't matter. I wasn't supposed to meet you, but fate had other plans!

You were doing a talk on one of the exhibits, our eyes locked as you scanned your audience, making sure that the information you were providing was being assimilated, you stopped talking as someone asked you a question, you sent me a cheeky smile and asked them to repeat the question, I had clearly distracted you! And I wasn't sorry for it at all!

Push forward an hour or so, and you're on your break, and had started wandering around the museum looking at the other exhibits, and we cross paths, I stop you to talk about your research, and once again we lock eyes we're both grinning from ear to ear.

She says to me, "Shall I show you what I've been researching lately?" I grin and nod. You take my hand and pull me into your office away from the cameras! Your desk is messy from all your research notes and papers! You show me to the microscope and tell me this is what I've been researching, but I'm not here to show you that!

With that, we start kissing passionately. Our hands are all over each other's bodies. Things are getting hot and steamy, I lift you and set you back down on the desk. You knock off all your research, giving us more space to play!

I slowly take your top off, lifting it from your waist, pulling your arms through and getting it caught just on the bridge of your nose I leave it there and start passionately kissing you again this time it's more intense! More intimate, I slowly take your top off carefully, not to hurt you.

With that, I start kissing your neck and with one hand undo your bra it pings off releasing the tension and allowing your boobs to be free and giving me access, allowing me to kiss down to your nipples sucking them and flicking them with my tongue...

While I'm sucking on your nipples I run my hands over your back ever so gently like a feather touching your skin. This sent shivers down your spine, making you start to kiss my neck, and you whisper into my ear. "Take me now, im all yours do whatever you wish to me!"

"Oh no, not yet! Your body is mine to tease!" I reply, and with that, I start kissing down your body past your navel, I unbutton your trousers and place a soft, delicate kiss where your trousers have left an imprint, I lift you so your trousers can fall onto the floor, and you're incredibly kinky as you weren't wearing any underwear,  its almost like you wanted something like this to happen, I sit you back down and push you backwards so you're now laying flat on the desk.

I get down on my knees and start sucking on your clit and flicking it with my tongue teasing you and making you think I'm going to slide my long tongue inside you, but I don't I keep caressing your clit while you let out soft moans and your body judders with every flick of my tongue on your clit I do this for what seems like hours.

To the point you start begging me to take you hard and fast, but I can't, not yet, I stand back up, my 6ft 1 frame towering over you, I lift you back up onto your feet and push you down, you take my rock hard dick in your hands and start stroking it, you start saying "Im not sure it's going to fit" and with that, I push my dick into your mouth and straight down your throat making you gag! Which only turns me on more! You keep putting me on the edge for again what feels like hours your mouth dripping with both precum and spit the floor is starting to amass a puddle. I feel like I'm going to explode, but I stop myself. I lift you back up and kiss you... "Are you ready? Do you want this?" I ask you - hoping for your consent to take this further!

"I want you so much! Fuck me hard and fast, take me! I submit to you! My body is yours." I turn you around and start kissing your neck again and then slowly down your back to your bum cheeks. I give a gentle bite this makes you push your ass into me and my dick starts brushing against your clit with that start kissing back up towards your neck, I lift your right leg and put it on the desk and grab my dick and start teasing you with it making you think I'm going to slide inside you at any moment...

My dick caresses your clit making your body jolt with pleasure, I slowly slide my tip inside you teasing you, you don't want to be teased anymore you want me deep inside you so you push against me so I pull out and give you a spank "bad girl!." And with that, I slide in slowly but go deep! You go on your tiptoes trying to stop it from being so deep.

I pull you back down and put my hands on your waist and start fucking you hard but slowly pounding you while you let off moans, grabbing at my hands and begging me to go faster - and with that, you cum for the first time! After you stopped  cumming you grabbed one of my hands and placed it on your boob, I started running circles around your nipple softly like a feather turning you on even more!

We continue doing this for some time it's getting so hot in your office, that I stop playing with your nipple and run my hand up your back to your head slide my fingers into your hair gently grab some and start pulling back this makes me go even deeper inside you, you're moaning my name soo loud now I'm sure we're going to get caught any minute!

We continue fucking hard getting into an amazing rhythm while I'm still pulling your hair, "keep going, oh yes, just...... like...... ohhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiit" You cum hard again much louder this time!

I keep pounding letting you come down from your intense orgasm and then, lift you turn you around and start passionately kissing you while pushing you backwards onto the desk again, you're now laying flat on your back giving me full access to your body. I kiss down your stomach stopping at your clit just to send shudders down your body with the intensity of your last orgasm.

I stop and slide back inside you! You're soo wet I glide in with ease going deep again I lift your legs so their up by my shoulders and I start getting back into my rhythm hitting your spot each time I slide in, after a few seconds you cum again this time your whole body shakes with how intense the orgasm is and you are the loudest you've been so far which makes me put my hand over your mouth and just as I do that.....

There's a knock on the door my hand goes tighter over your mouth..... in the passion, the haste to get naked did we lock the door? For the life of me, I can't remember...
We quickly jump up and hide in the corner behind your large metal research cabinet, just barely enough room for us to squeeze in and it's slightly hidden by a coat stand, I hold my hand over your mouth as you're breathing hard and heavy and turn you around and put your hands against the wall my hand still covering your mouth muffling your breath, did we pick all our clothes up? Did I get my boxers? I whisper in your ear "Don't make a sound"

The door opens and in comes a security guard shouting "What's going on in here - we've had reports of sexual noises." And just as he says that I slide back inside you this time I'm going slowly and biting your neck as I slide deep inside you! Whispering again "Don't you dare cum" the guard starts looking around but cannot see anything, he notices the messy desk but just thinks that's how it normally is.

I start getting into a faster rhythm, you start moaning and my hands can't quite muffle the sounds completely, the guard looks and moves closer to our corner but still cannot see us despite hearing your muffled moans he moves one of the coats on the stand but luckily enough its rather dark in the corner we're in and he puts the coat back to where it was and walks out shutting the door as he leaves.

We stop i turn you around and we giggle and check if we picked up all of our clothing and notice I didn't pick up my boxers they must have got kicked under the desk at some point... did the guard see them?
I push you against the wall, your ass touches first its cold and makes you jump and scream, but I push you back on there completely and lift your hands above your head with one hand and start passionately kissing you again and now and then biting your lip and with my other hand its left to wander around your body I start gently flicking your nipple and then twist it, then move my hand slowly down your stomach leading to your clit.

I begin rubbing gently in circles making you squirm again you start cumming again moaning into my mouth our tongues dance and twist while your body reels in pleasure. You can't bear to cum anymore and push me back getting down on your knees like a good girl and push me completely against the metal cabinet almost as if you're trying to get your own back for me pushing you against the wall, you take my dick in your hand and start licking my shaft, getting it nice and wet, you slide my tip into your mouth and try to take my full length but I'm too big you start gagging on it this turns me on even more listening to you struggle with my length and girth it doesn't take long before I feel the urge to cum I warn you telling you I'm about to cum, I put my hand against the wall to brace myself and start unloading deep into your throat I haven't cum for a very long time so it's a massive load you gag even more as I just keep unloading, I finally stop cumming and let you up to breath.

We go back to your desk, I make sure you're okay and we start getting cleaned up, after getting cleaned up we get dressed i again make sure you're okay especially to go back to work, we cuddle for what seems like ages we're both locked into a warm embrace.
Posted
Love reading erotica! You write such vivid, exciting descriptions, it's a pleasure to read!
Posted
9 hours ago, 2010VegasCouple said:
Love reading erotica! You write such vivid, exciting descriptions, it's a pleasure to read!

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed reading it. This and the first date are the first stories i have written.