New to foot fetish

jo****

Posted

Hi I'm very new to exploring my fetishes and stuff like that but I'm so shy about it. How did everyone else get so much confidence? 

Craiglikesfeet
Posted
I’ve just told any partner I’ve been with
welshslaveboy
Posted

Great question. So, I met my first ever serious girlfriend when I was 19, she was a year younger than me. We messed about quite a bit, just vanilla stuff, at first, and then I remember asking her if she’d like her feet rubbing. She said yes, it then progressed from there. My experience is, if a girl/guy is happy having her feet rubbed, then there’s a good chance you can progress further. All of my previous partners have all been happy having their feet played with, and giving my foot jobs. My last partner even used to spank my feet, which was amazing! So yeah, as with anything start slow, don’t just go in and say “hey, can you rub my cock with your feet”, find out first if whoever you are with even likes having their feet touched full stop. 

Posted

in most cases; foot fetish is one of the easiest - even if it sometimes feels difficult

At it's simplest... if you have a partner you are intimate with.  Kiss her feet during foreplay

the old trope as well if there's any complaints about sore feet; offer to do a foot rub (if you actually research basic massage techniques this goes a long way) - and, voila, you're on the right track

the wrong track is to approach strangers asking to worship their feet. 

Posted
4 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

the wrong track is to approach strangers asking to worship their feet. 

Yes, soo much the wrong way to go about things! I had a guy REALLY creep me out when I was in my 20's following me around and trying to touch and kiss my feet when I was just trying to have a night out with friends. THAT kind of behavior reflects poorly on ALL kinksters.

gift_of_beli
Posted
3 hours ago, locketheart said:

Yes, soo much the wrong way to go about things! I had a guy REALLY creep me out when I was in my 20's following me around and trying to touch and kiss my feet when I was just trying to have a night out with friends. THAT kind of behavior reflects poorly on ALL kinksters.

Spot on...talking and being honest is the only way in my opinion, especially if its important to you - but always respect and no pressure.

Posted
I told every girlfriend I had. Sadly the reactions were all negative. Disgust, laughter (at me) and their best friends knew the next day, too...
I didn't have a GF for about 6 years now, since I'm discouraged telling someone about it...
I tried looking online (who could have guessed on this side), turns out not many women in my area are ready to have their feet worshipped, always listed as taboo...
(I live in Germany, smaller city, maybe in the bigger ones it's different or in other countries)

Not to discourage you, there are a lot of women who even love their partner to tend to their feet. I just had bad luck all my life but I haven't lost hope.
And if your partner really loves you, they will accept it and still love you. But accept, if they're not into it and don't try to pressure them into something they don't want to do.
Maybe some of your fetishes overlap and you can still have an exciting time going forward.
Maybe ask them first, if there's something they like to try. Most people throw the question back at you, once answered.
And if you didn't judge them, were respectful and understanding, chances are good they are too
Posted
In my case it was more of a mutual discovery and implementation of the fetish. Sometimes when my ex and I were in a position where I could hold her feet or place them onto my chest to leverage her into some angles, the feeling of her feet must've noticably turned me on. Before long she was choosing herself to rub her feet on my chest as it got me going harder, which lead to her rubbing them on to my face and then my mouth. It was at that point I started to come to terms with the idea that I must have some kind of foot fetish but I was lucky to have a partner who was open and eager to do things she thought I'd like without it being pushed or begged for like eyemblackdheep advises against.
I guess you could coerce that kind of response with some kind of Pavlov's theory, which I'm sure many people do but I really don't advocate something like that.
Posted

Going gradual, slowly introducing them to parts as you go is usually the best way with most kinks I have found. 

Many don't know all that much about various kinks, adn from what they "know" they aren't interested in taking any part of it, but slowly introducing small aspects a little at a time they may find themselves more agreeable to things. ESP if it's not given the scary kink labels right off the bat.

(My experiences lead me to this. Your mileage may vary.)

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 1/13/2024 at 6:36 PM, josh2002 said:

Hi I'm very new to exploring my fetishes and stuff like that but I'm so shy about it. How did everyone else get so much confidence? 

Just gotta dive in sometimes