Biting!!

St****

Posted
When biting or being bit, what are your preferences? Do you like for a mark to be left, or no? Is it somewhere visible or hidden? Are there multiple or just one? Please everyone share your experiences.
Posted
Yes I like marks to be left & for it to be hidden (only because of the Job I have) but I like to see my partners..I think it’s attractive!
green3yedcat
Posted
I want the battle scars damnit, tear my fucking flesh ladies.
Posted
I want my nipples to hurt.. leave a mark
Posted
Leaving a mark or how hard to bite depends on the location and levels of connection/arousal, how much comes with the relationship agreements…I’d only let a trusted stable LT partner breed me with a bite to hold me steady
Posted
it really depends because like for example if i’m going to bite someone usually its to leave a mark but not hard enough to leave a mark but unless i’m told otherwise i leave them in rather discreet places or places that can be covered with makeup if need be because thats not usually the thing someone wants to broadcast and i apply that same logic to hickeys and bruises
Posted
I agree a trusted partner can bite and leave a mark and do serious damage with pleasure
Posted
I love the marks that are left.. I bruise easily so bites leave bruises.. I like them to be somewhere I can cover ( for work) but I love to see the pretty marks
Posted

I personally don’t like marks, to give or receive. I’m biting for the visceral feel, the impulse, the need and desire. I’m not planning to show off something to anyone else.

I don’t mind having marks but I hate that I have to justify them, especially at the gym or doctor. So I don’t like being taken out of the moment of the bite by worry about the mark after. I prefer a partner who doesn’t bite to mark. In a perfect world, I would want to bite purely for desire and not have to worry about marks at all. 

Posted
Biting- nibble, slight graze, and a slow bite down but not enough to leave a long lasting mark. It’s always hidden under clothes and it’s done on different parts of the body.
Getting bit- preferably nothing above the collar, when done it can’t leave a long lasting impression. Different parts of the body is acceptable.
Posted
Yes done by a trusted under clothes where it's not seen
Posted
I like being bitten to a degree and only in areas that can be covered (for work). It's a sign of ownership and a reminder for me!
Posted
No long-lasting marks. Just a bit of a red skin. I want to communicate that if you were edible I would eat you entirely
Posted
As a primal it's no thought given. What happens happens and my Princess loves it. It's one of her favorite lines, "I love it when you go primal on me". She evens initiates it
Posted
I enjoy being bitten, though any marks left, need to be easily covetable, so as not to be seen at work and only to be a reminded as to what I was doing to geserve them.
Posted
I wanna bleed. I want it where I can see it.
Posted
I love both and I love marks and bruises as well, as long as there isn't bleeding.
Posted
But make it very hard and leave a mark on me would never do it to someone else but I like it
Posted
Being bitten like a pit-bull bites a stuffed *** is peak for me. Most people only lightly graze or start slow then increase pressure. I prefer being bitten with mid-to-full pressure then easing out. Multiple.

It would need to be hidden but I adore marks. Bitting is a favorite of mine and I wish I could explore it more.
Posted
Me personally, I like being bit but in places where nobody will see, and leave a mark. Even if it is the faintest mark. When it comes to biting, I like to bite too, but I leave it up to my partner if they want me to leave a mark or not.
Posted
I love markings. When alone I admire them and yearn for more.
Posted
I love to be bit it really does send me wild especially in the right places especially when they graze there teeth along the nipple and then bite down hard sends me in overdrive but yea biting scratches and markings where doesn't show and when I'm alone I look at them in the mirror and admire them yearning for more and take photos of them
Posted

I definitely want bites to leave marks on me. All over...as long as the marks can be covered by clothing or make-up. I love the pleasure/*** in receiving them. I enjoy looking at the bites as they heal and reliving the moments. When giving, I'm mindful of my partner's preference.