Preferred fuck during orgasm receiving anal

sh****

Posted
Looking to see if there is an overall preference how those receiving anal prefer to be fucked while having an orgasm. Achieved orgasm doesn’t have to be reached as a result of anal, just transpiring during it. Do you prefer to have the cock sunk in you balls deep and held there, long smooth strokes, getting pounded, or something else? Would love to hear some preferences from women but question is open to all.
Posted
Long smooth strokes during an orgasm are the best!
Posted
Doesn't it matter more what the woman you're with enjoys, not what strangers on a site like?
Cdbttminheels
Posted
I prefer to have it sunk balls deep and pulsing as I squeeze every drop out of it as I’m having a whole body shaking orgasm!
Posted
1. Insert penis in anus
2. Log out of fetish.com
3. Listen. Feel. Ask. Be present. Growl.
4. Respond according to feedback.
The woman (wanderingstarz) answer to this would be "Yes, HIS cock, not the cock." Technique is not the answer...it's because I am the one there, and it's me that is in her. That's why she has an orgasm, not my technique. Be present.
Posted
2 hours ago, ChromeStarz said:
1. Insert penis in anus
2. Log out of fetish.com
3. Listen. Feel. Ask. Be present. Growl.
4. Respond according to feedback.
The woman (wanderingstarz) answer to this would be "Yes, HIS cock, not the cock." Technique is not the answer...it's because I am the one there, and it's me that is in her. That's why she has an orgasm, not my technique. Be present.

Well said

Posted
This was a curiosity question to see if there was an overall consensus rather than advice. But good advice nonetheless