THE FET STORE TREASURE HUNT 🦹‍♂️

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

The FET Store Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

Posted
20 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 06 - Clue # 11 - Generally this is something you really should update often and not share with anyone

Day # 06 - Clue # 12 - Maybe it is time to expand your inner circle

Trying to work out clue 12

Posted
My treasure chest says I can find 8 more starting today. I've searched all over the app and still can't find any more. I've got 6 so far, any advice?
Posted
5 hours ago, Sub_Manchester said:
Help with 12 please

Day6/Clue 2 - some of the special people you find here can be here in this special zone
It is the same way to keep a new number in your phone book. If you need further help feel free to DM me

Posted
41 minutes ago, SuperTyler95 said:
My treasure chest says I can find 8 more starting today. I've searched all over the app and still can't find any more. I've got 6 so far, any advice?

One way is to keep exploring all the features on the app/website and discover the icons. Feel free to DM me for further help

Posted
1 hour ago, freyainthenorth said:
Hm, only found one so far

All clues if you scroll up and pls DM for further help

Posted
51 minutes ago, SuperTyler95 said:

So far 12 icons have been released. Best is to explore different features of the app/website to find the icons. Feel free to DM me for further help

PixieDust
Posted

Day # 07 - Clue # 13 - Just like treading on Lego, this feature will stop them in their tracks and hurt just as much

Day # 07 - Clue # 14 - Strike a pose 🕺💃

Posted
Hello, I looked all day and I can not find 12. Hello please. I've read the clues over and over and I still can't find it.
PixieDust
Posted
48 minutes ago, daddydom423 said:

I can't find 11

2 minutes ago, Peaches38 said:

Hello, I looked all day and I can not find 12. Hello please. I've read the clues over and over and I still can't find it.

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted
Day6/Clue 1 - if someone pesters you, that person can be ushered in the cyber space
Posted
Day # 07 - Clue # 13 - Just like your own personal bouncer - applying this rule will prevent them getting in
Day # 07 - Clue # 14 - Put yourself in a frame
Posted
Day7/Clue 2 - every few months always stick a new poze or remove old one
Posted
9 minutes ago, Peaches38 said:

If someone new calls you it will be the same way you register their number
If you need further help feel free to DM me

Posted
Day 7, Clue 1. A) Writers sometimes get these, though this particular type is more beneficial
B) This is the online equivalent of putting someone in a time out corner
Posted
Day 7, Clue 2. Aussies invented a term to do with this, and people say it's worth a thousand words
Posted
Day 7
Clue 14
Take a close look at yourself
Posted
Day7
Clue 13 a goodies tries to what a soccer ball or hockey puck
Posted
Can’t find clue 12 for the life of me
Posted
9 hours ago, Sub_Manchester said:
Help with 12 please

Hi sub_Manchester I've tried to message you but you're filters block me. If you still need assistance with 12 please message me

Posted
5 hours ago, Bradsquatch said:
Which clue is for icon 12 on the board row 3 column 4,
I found most of them by accident and Don know where I found them and I'm missing 1 lol

I've messaged you 😁👍

Posted
OK, all caught up. Thanks Pixie.