Ashamed to step through my own front or back door when crossdressed

Leatherlover123

Leatherlover123
Posted

Why is it when ever I am dressed in women’s clothing (bra  incl)  like tonight I have high heels, leather trousers, stuffed bra, and a nice tight top on !! 😍🥰 I feel like my back door is such a MASSIVE BARRIER for me to cross, even though my back garden is relatively secluded I feel like I am doing some thing totally wrong and that people are laughing at me through the few windows of neighbours opposite that can see into my garden? And my front door is a complete NO NO !! Is or has anyone been in this same situation and can give me some advice or courage 😬 TIA x x 

Posted

Start by just opening the door... then stand in the doorway...

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi there, 

First of all what you are describing sounds like the completely normal reaction that most people feel when in women's clothing, I've seen it many times and it's just about taking small steps. Although going out in your back garden may seem like an easy thing it isn't because at the end of the day your neighbours could see you and this might make you feel uncomfortable so I wouldn't say being in your back garden is the best idea to overcome this feeling as there's always an if and a but that will only contribute to these feelings. I would suggest little things to ease you into it, wearing womens panties under your clothes and then maybe a bra and a coat over the top? You could even drive to a unlocal area and just walk through the park in a coat that covers your womens clothes. It's about taking the little steps one by one and then doing something that is more exposed and personal to you like your back garden.

As for the feeling of people laughing at you through the windows then I am sure this will just be your mind building up anxieties related to your anxiety of what you have mentioned above. I do think that you need to take some time to love yourself when dressed up enough to be able to reveal this publicly. 

Good luck xx

• 1 month later...
Posted

i  used to feel the same way a while back now i go every where possible that i can dressed and have yet to come across any negative feedback.in fact the generic women have been so supportive as the lady above says take small steps in the beginning and build your confidence gradually.

it will soon come good luck

deena

Posted

There was a heterosexual couple living in our road for years -  the man was a cross dresser and used to mow the lawn in a woman's swimming costume, full make up, high heels and earrings. The only remark ever passed about this was that he should really wear boots for safety reasons.  And this is a small Australian community. Whenever they were working in the garden or just in the front yard, everyone would say g'day as they walked past, and they'd always return the greeting.The other item of interest, which pertained only to the neighbours on one side, was that the couple liked to have sex in the shower and they were a bit noisy about it. The neighbours at the time had small inquisitive rug rats.  I think the ladies above who have suggested small and regular steps to build confidence are very wise and while I have no first hand experience of this particular fetish, it may be a case of people don't notice  as much as you ***. Even if they do notice, they're nowhere near as bothered as you might believe.   When I went through chemo two years ago, I lost my waist length red-blonde hair.  Instead of an expensive wig, I chose to get $10 cosplay coloured ones off Ebay rather than have people look at me in pity.  The ballyarge look was huge then and I had people stopping me in the street asking what salon I went to. So people may notice - but for positive reasons. Take heart and good luck.

Posted
On 9/26/2019 at 6:00 PM, Leatherlover123 said:

Why is it when ever I am dressed in women’s clothing (bra  incl)  like tonight I have high heels, leather trousers, stuffed bra, and a nice tight top on !! 😍🥰 I feel like my back door is such a MASSIVE BARRIER for me to cross, even though my back garden is relatively secluded I feel like I am doing some thing totally wrong and that people are laughing at me through the few windows of neighbours opposite that can see into my garden? And my front door is a complete NO NO !! Is or has anyone been in this same situation and can give me some advice or courage 😬 TIA x x 

Posted

Why should you worry about what your neighbours think this is how you want to live so go ahead and be yourself

Mollysdailykiss
Posted

I think you need to start with small steps. As someone said above start with just opening the door and standing in the doorway. Then when you feel comfortable doing that progress to standing just outside and so on. That way you are building up you confidence

Molly

• 1 year later...
Leatherlover123
Posted
18 hours ago, Latexsuzy said:

i feel the same its a struggle

Awww bless you Suzy, how long have you’ve been like this ?? X 

Posted

quite a while now it worries me me wat people woupd say 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

i get more confident wen at my front door or wen going walks or even masked cause nobody knows u