SexyK2018

Posted

Anyone have nipple/clit piercings? 

Experiences? 

Like/dislike? 

Do they enhance sexual pleasure? 

PocketPrincess
Posted
I have nipples, hurt like absolute hell. So worth it though. They make the sensation a lot better and just feel naughtier which adds to the horniness!
Posted

I don't, though I have considered it, but having met so many women who have had problems as a result.  I personally know over a dozen women that have had bad experiences, everything from infection, in one case so bad it resulted in losing the nipple entirely, lack of feeling, scarring and recurrent discharge..I also know a handful that have had no problems at all, but it's not a risk I'm prepared to take.

Posted
I had them. Nips deff felt amazing. It was pure Bliss to have ice or a flick. I had my hood not clit so it's hard to speak to that.
  • 2 months later...
Posted

I have both nipples pierced and clit, over 10yrs now. Nipples really hurt like hello and aftercare is important. Deffinately worth getting done in my opinion as very stimulating to this day. Now the clit.....doesn't really hurt, heals very quickly and the results are powerful,  a car journey can initially bring you to orgasm.....beware....this does not last....after about 2 years (for me) it's just jewelry and a helpful signpost.  Don't get a bar like I did,  the more sexually active you are you stretch....it will fall out and a bigger ball will have to be added....this will continue as it's like ear stretching...it wont go back so if you are thinking of it get a ring, not as pretty as the bar but in the longterm a wiser choice 

• 2 months later...
Posted

In england it is now ilegal to get any part of the femal bottom lady area pireced even if you consent.

If you go to hospital  and they see it it as to be reported to the police. Even if you consented. Its classed as femsle genital mutilation.