Nipple Orgasm

Posted

I adore breast and nipple play, tying bressts to make them 100 times more sensitive and concentrating on the nipple. Watching electric shocks fly through your body, does anyone else enjoy this?

Posted
10 minutes ago, Brightonman40 said:

Can you do it with smaller breasts ? I have a girl that might like to try

Yes you can I can give some pointers if you wish

Posted

Omg, I can't think of anything better to do, massaging tingly, arousing gel into the areolas and seeing those breasts pushed forward, the nipples thicken and extend strong and pert....I have the gel, just need the breasts now aha!!

Posted
It is wild that some submissive I’ve had have little to no sensitive sexual pleasure from nipple touching, while others a small flick is enough to shock her mind into submission. Nipple play can be very rewarding both sexually and emotionally. Those will to enter this space as a beginner should start out slow for obvious reasons as you or your dominant can gauge your level of intensity through *** and pleasure.

How to start your wondering? If your doing this yourself, take your index finger and thumb and rub them together, the friction will create warmth, or dip your indix finger in warm water, now curress the nipple in circles, tapping lightly on the tip, flick side-to-side. You can also use different temperatures to tease the nipple, like an ice cube using the method. When you’re ready to elevate your experience, you could light pinch the nipple and twist side to side. If your a dominant twist her using your lips and tongue. NO TEETH! We don’t want to *** our submissive. Go slow until you’re ready to experience a higher level of intensity. At the top of the spectrum in my view is breast slapping, nipple flicking, nipple clamps and clothes pins.

For the dominants reading this, I can’t stress this enough, if your submissive has nipple sensitivity, DO NOT MISS THIS! Don’t go straight for the pussy or cock. Work down their body, start with we lips, down their chin, kiss the neck down their chest and to the nipple. Show them you enjoy their body, add a smile with eye contact as they’ll be admiring what you’re doing the entire time. Have fun :)
Posted
Love giving breast play. 😍 receiving it is fun too
Posted
47 minutes ago, MyHandsYourNeck said:
It is wild that some submissive I’ve had have little to no sensitive sexual pleasure from nipple touching, while others a small flick is enough to shock her mind into submission. Nipple play can be very rewarding both sexually and emotionally. Those will to enter this space as a beginner should start out slow for obvious reasons as you or your dominant can gauge your level of intensity through *** and pleasure.

How to start your wondering? If your doing this yourself, take your index finger and thumb and rub them together, the friction will create warmth, or dip your indix finger in warm water, now curress the nipple in circles, tapping lightly on the tip, flick side-to-side. You can also use different temperatures to tease the nipple, like an ice cube using the method. When you’re ready to elevate your experience, you could light pinch the nipple and twist side to side. If your a dominant twist her using your lips and tongue. NO TEETH! We don’t want to *** our submissive. Go slow until you’re ready to experience a higher level of intensity. At the top of the spectrum in my view is breast slapping, nipple flicking, nipple clamps and clothes pins.

For the dominants reading this, I can’t stress this enough, if your submissive has nipple sensitivity, DO NOT MISS THIS! Don’t go straight for the pussy or cock. Work down their body, start with we lips, down their chin, kiss the neck down their chest and to the nipple. Show them you enjoy their body, add a smile with eye contact as they’ll be admiring what you’re doing the entire time. Have fun :)

🫦🫦

DarkArts1066
Posted
MyHandsYourNeck - excellent comment!
As a big breast fetishist, and efficionado of the nipple orgasm, you are spot on here.
Nipple orgasms should not be missed..
And the majority of people CAN have them.
FETMOD-GP
Posted

So I've done some housekeeping on this thread and removed the vile comments from a certain member!! Just to add kink shamming or name calling members doesn't fly here so just a warning if you do these things you will be given strong warnings....thank you 🙏

• 2 weeks later...
SashaLeroux
Posted

Very intriguing. I agree Rope bras are very sexy and definitely arousing. Nipple pumping and play is arousing. Check my pics. Think you could play with them? 

DarkArts1066
Posted
4 hours ago, SashaLeroux said:

Very intriguing. I agree Rope bras are very sexy and definitely arousing. Nipple pumping and play is arousing. Check my pics. Think you could play with them? 

It’s the process of building a rope bra or harness, around a lovely big pair of soft breasts that is erotic. The accidental brushing of a hand across skin, as one lays the rope where it is needed, and then of course, admiring the finished work….breasts tied, plump, slightly swollen, nipples hard and expectant of further attention…….

Blondy-6327
Posted

I really enjoy this

Posted

Nothing better than watching a sub orgasm without touching her pussy

Posted
On 2/20/2024 at 1:10 PM, CosmicAngel said:

🫦🫦

That was my comment x

Posted
4 hours ago, GentlemanDomCymru said:

That was my comment x

Was it? It doesn't say.......but love the slow sensitive build up in your share 🥰 Thankyou.......and yes, alot of men in my experience, spend a cursory amount of time on the Breasts and head South !
Im looking forward to meeting someone who takes their time with my Beauties ☺️🫠

Posted
1 minute ago, CosmicAngel said:

Was it? It doesn't say.......but love the slow sensitive build up in your share 🥰 Thankyou.......and yes, alot of men in my experience, spend a cursory amount of time on the Breasts and head South !

Breasts are like eyes. Your eyes do not lie, and your breasts are the same. You can not *** a nipple orgasm it is primal, built in to us. Then you truly know you have given yourself

Posted
16 minutes ago, CosmicAngel said:

Ypu can pm me x

GoingDown777
Posted
We've been trying this for ever but never actually succeeded. Is there a technique to archive this? I have very sensitive nipples but pretty flat and I can't get any clamps to stay on at all. We normally start gentle then build up to quite rough pinching and twisting and it does put me right on the edge and it is heaven but never had an actual O.
DarkArts1066
Posted
4 hours ago, GoingDown777 said:
We've been trying this for ever but never actually succeeded. Is there a technique to archive this? I have very sensitive nipples but pretty flat and I can't get any clamps to stay on at all. We normally start gentle then build up to quite rough pinching and twisting and it does put me right on the edge and it is heaven but never had an actual O.

Have you tried heat and cold play in tandem with nipple play ?… stimulating the nerve endings around the nipple and areolae over time with changes in temperature may help to take you where you want to go. Take your time, focus on the build up. Not everyone can have a nipple orgasm through ‘hard’ play - some need a slower, softer build up.

Conversely, I’ve known some ladies to benefit from breast slapping - with hand/belt/paddle etc prior to other nipple play.
BUT make sure you avoid the nipple itself, lest you cause inadvertent damage !.

Nipple shields work ..or keep some (see through) clothing on to avoid direct contact / impact with the nipple.

I’m happy to provide more specific detail for those who are interested.