Humiliate my wife, make her our slave bitch

Shdwsx25

Posted

I've been fantasizing about this for awhile, its finally the day. The day where I can bring you into my home where I lay with her. To treat you like the queen you are while you snuggle up with her pillow, in her clothes. Truth is my wife is a perfect little angel... and I want her to understand her place,  on her knees submitting to you and I, I gift you my wife as your own little bitch my dear.

We have been fucking behind her back for awhile now, but it's not enough, I want to see her tears, have her look us in the eyes and know she's just a slave now. So let's concoct a plan baby. 

I bring you into the house and immediately strip you down, your sexy body so much better than hers, you surprise me with a friend of yours too, so sexy just like you and ready to own a little whore. We make our way to the bedroom, you both slide up and share my clock together like you deserve, I fuck each of your throats back to back causing spit to leak all over her pillow and side of the bed. All of a sudden we hear a door opening.... she's home.. the plan will be ruined "quick hide!" You both hide in the closet as she comes into the room. I fool her into thinking I was simply pleasuring myself, I get her in the mood and we start getting hot and heavy, but I don't want this bitch yet, I lay her down, blindfold her and make her think things are getting kinky.... oh they're about to be.

As the deception is underway you two quietly make your way out of your hiding spots, staring at our little fucking toy, she has no idea she's about to be degraded and ***d to be our little pet. I have you eat her out while your friend sucks my cock quietly next to her head, the smiles and laughs are so hot under all of our breath. Now its time.... time to trade my wife for a good time with my two beautiful mistresses. 

I pull out two strap ons, tell you both quietly to get them on and get in position. 1 in front of her lips, the other unlubed against her asshole " what? Babe, what are you doing?" I have you rip the blindfold off and we all yell "SURPRISE BITCH!!" and you two start viciously fucking my wife, turn her little innocent body into your own fuck toy. You're gagging her for so long, smacking her face to look at you. Spit on her face and tell her she's nothing but a fucking joke. I Fuck your friend for a bit so we can get to know eachother better and were watching you smack her, spit on her,  sit on her face and cum.

You drag her tired body over to me and tell her " you're our toy, now taste daddy's cock you stupid whore" and you both *** her head down on me, no air allowed all I want to hear is her choking and drooling everywhere. After that I smack her face and drag her back to the bed, we all then proceed to take turns fucking her in every hole, she screams all our names in pleasure, we officially broke this little angel. 

After were done with her, you kiss me in front of her and order her to go make us all food, as she returns you spit in her face and push her head down to the bed, your foot planted solid so we dont have to see her much more for the night, thank you baby. We all then drift off to sleep as we make the whore sleep on the floor.

Posted
jeez you hate your wife that much lol?
Posted
14 hours ago, ArmenianVagitarian said:
jeez you hate your wife that much lol?

I thought the same! Hahaha

Posted
Fantasy or not, I will die on this ***y hill, literally.
Why are we, a community that apparently prides itself on open communication, transparency blah ***y blah, so unable to understand the simple premise of consent.
Rhetorical.
Posted
Yeah I’ll do it I’m gonna agree with the rest of the people above. This is an about exerting power over your wife. This is about the power that you want exerted over you that you can’t get and you envy your wife because she gets the energy that you want. That is not her fault. Building a fantasy around this contempt is the sort of pathology that ends up in a true crime series. Get a divorce and hit up a leather club like a normal bottom.