Blond To The Harem: Part 1

Posted

As owner of the intellectual property of the content contained within this story, I politely request that my work not be stolen or plagiarised without my signed permission. I thank you and I hope you enjoy.

---

His fingers loosely curled around the thin leather loop, the fine-link chain trailing over his shoulder and swinging slackly behind him. He depressed the door handle and silently pushed it open, his bare feet transitioning from hardwood floor to soft beige carpet. The door slowed to a gradual stop and he stood there, admiring the view.

In front of him stood four women, all completely naked and standing up straight with their feet shoulder-width apart, and their fingers interlaced at their buttocks. Lana was the first, with a ponytail of dark brown hair rising high off her head, before trailing down to her shoulder blades. Her luscious and pink lips were set in an obedient smile, and her eyelashes fluttered flirtatiously over her bright blue eyes. Her breasts were the largest of the four women, round and bulbous, and her body was athletic with a nicely rounded rump. Her back arched a little bit, naturally, pronouncing her rear and pushing out her breasts. Her labia were as full as the rest of her body, with a small hairy mound between her legs.

Next to her stood Ariana with a smaller brown ponytail; a pretty little thing, though not the littlest of the foursome. Her skin, unlike Lana’s soft white complexion, was evenly tanned, which went well with her dark eyelashes. She had a small cat-eye, the only exception to rule one, which enhanced her cute features, and her smile was like a kitten longing to play. Her breasts were nowhere near as large, nor was her buttocks, but her petite body swivelled side to side like a fidgeting child and he inhaled deeply to avoid letting his mind wander to lustful urges.

Leah was taller than Ariana, though shorter than Lana, and her fleshy-pink body was as thick as Lana’s too. Not fat, or even chubby, but athletic with curves in all the right places. When he had first met her, her chest had been modest, but she had grown into a fine young woman. Her hair was brown and wavy, flowing over her shoulders and down her back with a dull shine. She was shaved like Ariana, her juicy labia presented to him with her legs subtly wider-spread that the others. She winked at him and bit her lip, that pretty little smile of hers getting bigger with his growing bulge.

Lastly was Jessica, the shortest of the group, the stunning little redhead. Her face was curved but not rounded, as was her body, but she was far from fat. Her breasts were slightly sagged compared to the others, but were just as firm and rounded and ripe for his tasting. Her mound was the biggest of the four women, natural and surprisingly fun to play with when she deserved some loving. Her eyes were shyer than the rest, and she did her best to keep the drool from spilling around her bright red bar gag. The edges of her lips were tight where the bar was buckled taut, but she showed no signs of complaining.

He looked behind him, to the collar on the end of the leash, worn by an attractive young woman who smiled at him subserviently and curled her hair over her ear. He returned his attention to the line-up, pulling the leash until the girl stood by his side. She leaned into him and he hugged her waist close.

“This morning, girls, we will be welcoming this pretty little blond to the harem. Her name is Megan, and I expect you all to make her feel completely relaxed. Let us begin the initiation.”