2 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

For fucks sake

You asked? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Posted
No one gets the Deadpool reference lol
Posted
3 minutes ago, FatefulDestiny said:

You asked? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Pretty sure that *might have been more appropriate on an international men's day post but even then.........

Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

Pretty sure that *might have been more appropriate on an international men's day post but even then.........

Just look up Deadpool international women’s day. I assumed everyone would get it because it’s a super popular movie haah

Posted
1 minute ago, strawman33 said:

No one gets the Deadpool reference lol

Got the reference, doesn't mean it's appropriate or on topic.

If I can make a suggestion - take it on board or don't - next time try "For International Women's Day this year, I'm hopefully getting pegged".

It's still not in keeping with the intent of the post but you might score points with somebody for the attempt at humour and are less likely to get zapped by the mods for (what at least looks on the surface like) an advert.

Posted
Just letting the important women in my life know I love and appreciate them. After all a lot of who I am as a man is because of them.
Posted
Gonna take the day off from work and support my wife
Posted

Just over their head.  It' a PERFECT comment, and very funny.  Too bad too many don't have a sense of humor.  OF COURSE women want respect along with love, but GEEEEEZE, can't you get a laugh now and again.  I'm an old lady and I laughed through the entire montage in the movie. One of my favorites. 

Posted
8 minutes ago, Cypresswillys said:
Deadpool treatment please

Is this some feeble attempt at men diminishing a celebration of women? I don't understand what the purpose of this comment is.

Posted
I am working with women of all ages to identify their neurodiversities, explore their uniquenesses, and find effective ways to address their challenges. Actually, a year round passion of mine.
Posted
29 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

For fucks sake

Hilarious! Dunno why you try. 🤣

Posted
10 minutes ago, KinkyMinx2023 said:

Just over their head.  It' a PERFECT comment, and very funny.  Too bad too many don't have a sense of humor.  OF COURSE women want respect along with love, but GEEEEEZE, can't you get a laugh now and again.  I'm an old lady and I laughed through the entire montage in the movie. One of my favorites. 

I guess I just didn't find it funny that a man felt the need to comment something that was
a) inappropriately sexual
b) appeared to be soliciting
c) was in relation as to how someone was going to please him (because obviously that's what we celebrate women for)
On a post asking people how they're planning on celebrating women 🤷‍♀️

Posted (edited)

What happened to your profile stating "BDSM is serious stuff, but it should also be full of fun and light?  It's a romance, not a religion"

I did NOT find it inappropriately sexual

or

seeming to solicit

Nor did I find it off point because International Woman's Day is EXACTLY what the movie was being humorous about.   

Maybe you didn't find it romantic, but not much on the site is, really.  You'll have better luck finding that vanilla, romantic relationship (so you can both explore the fetish lifestyle together) in the coffee shop or at church.

I'm sorry if you were offended, but you DO NOT speak for everyone.  I have fought for woman's rights for MANY years.  As a 70 yr old woman, I find unequal pay, and a lack of equal rights far more troubling than someone making a joke about a movie line on a fetish site.

Wishing you only peace and light, and a little fun.

Edited by KinkyMinx2023
Posted
Made my three boys watch Barbie again and felt a bit of a smug glow when they went ‘Dad, what’s the patriarchy?’
Posted
17 minutes ago, KinkyMinx2023 said:

What happened to your profile stating "BDSM is serious stuff, but it should also be full of fun and light?  It's a romance, not a religion"

I did NOT find it inappropriately sexual

or

seeming to solicit

Nor did I find it off point because International Woman's Day is EXACTLY what the movie was being humorous about.   

Maybe you didn't find it romantic, but not much on the site is, really.  You'll have better luck finding that vanilla, romantic relationship (so you can both explore the fetish lifestyle together) in the coffee shop or at church.

I'm sorry if you were offended, but you DO NOT speak for everyone.  I have fought for woman's rights for MANY years.  As a 70 yr old woman, I find unequal pay, and a lack of equal rights far more troubling than someone making a joke about a movie line on a fetish site.

Wishing you only peace and light, and a little fun.

Hmm, maybe you've not seen the posts I've made in the past. And that's OK but they and the ensuing comments have been "fun." At least in my opinion.
Maybe you and I have a different view on what constitutes "fun" which is equally, OK.
International Women's Day is about the moral issue of equality, imposing your kink on others is not about equality particularly when not asked for and even more so when its a man making such a comment.
If it was a quote or reference to a film, it's helpful to qualify that as part of the comment. To not do so opens up the individual to misinterpretation, the type of misinterpretation that, again, goes against everything the day, and feminism stands for.
Shall we get back on topic

Posted
13 minutes ago, alexio479 said:
Made my three boys watch Barbie again and felt a bit of a smug glow when they went ‘Dad, what’s the patriarchy?’

I need to watch this film

Posted
2 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I need to watch this film

It’s pretty spot on. Amazed the script didn’t get more exposure. I mean it’s broad strokes but hey it’s fun. Even goes as far as calling out its own ‘white saviour’ narrative.

Posted
I'm going to celebrate it with the women from my life and let them know how much they mean to me.

Happy Women's Day to all women!
Posted
I'll celebrate it like Deadpool
Posted
Happy International Women’s Day! I am celebrating with a podcast interview where I’ll be spilling the tea on the unique way I addressed sexual shame and trauma. I stand as a lighthouse for other women AND I speak my truth about my love and appreciation for MEN and the challenges they face in the current climate. I hesitate to use the line “not all men” for obvious reasons but there are a lot of man haters bashing men out there and a lot of wonderful men who don’t deserve it. PLUS I celebrate the women who find themselves juggling career, children, keeping house and pleasing her man and come to realise that feminism has gone too far for them and it’s time to reclaim their housewife era. In other words, I celebrate all sides. We all have different experiences and different levels of privilege. My experience of inequality is vastly different to a woman in Afghanistan for example. But all experiences are valid. 🫶