Kitten Gets Her Cream

Posted
After seeing each other only in passing a few times at formal work gathetings, they'd found reasons to chat through their jobs and spent weeks talking online. At first, just chit-chat, but it didn't take long for the flirting to start. He made a line about the pretty dress she wore at the last event they both attended, and she admitted a little jealousy at the attention he'd commanded from some of the other ladies at the party; failing to talk to her at all. She was slightly shy and coy in person, but online, she could be filthy and seductive and managed to find all the right words to seduce him.

He wanted her - and she knew exactly how to reel him in. The only catch was that he was as perverse and filthy as they came. In all their conversations, he'd let slip that he'd experienced things in the past with partners that, although took some coaxing from him, made her wet at the thought of him doing the same to her. Dark, naughty taboo things that he was slightly ashamed to feel good about doing ever again.
A sadistic dom with a bag of tricks and all the right credentials he was hard to brush off. She asked queatikn after questio. And knce it was apparent she was enjoying hearing her wildest thaughts come to life, he told her things he wanted to do to her that made her body ache for him an her pussy ache to be teased and tamed. So when the time came, she threw caution to the wind and invited him in with open arms.

The evening was planned for weeks ahead and felt like it would never come. To start, she obsessed about it, but as time went on, she became distracted by real life and almost forgot. Then suddenly, the day was here like a snap of the fingers, and she could feel her heart racing and the excitement building inside her just seeing it on the calander.

The plan remained the same - she'd played the night over and over in her head, but it felt like another lifetime. Like a dream.

She told him where to come and when. 8pm at an unassuming terraced house on an ordinary street. He'd been given the instruction to open the door and go straight inside. It's a big deal and a lot of trust but her will and want to let him be the man she knew him to be, to do those things again to her, only emboldened her. It was an easy decision to plan this in her head and on emails, the decision to agree to it quicker than she ever needed time to rationalise. This was too good and too easy to ever say no, too. Now it was here, and there was little she puld do to back out of it.

He arrived by taxi. Dropping him in the street and driving off quickly. The evening was damp but crisp, and the intense glow of the led streetlights gave an erey almost clinical feel to it. He walked up the street, counting the even numbers. 14, 18, 20...

Finally he got to the house and walked to the door. His heart pounding in his chest and his legs like jelly from the adrenaline coursing through him. He gripped the handle of his leather bag tightly. He could feel his hands, hot like fire. He took a deep breath and reached for the door handle, but as he did, the door opened slightly. It was unlocked - as it was supposed to be. Was it the right house, though? Was it what was promised to him, his beautiful online crush who had promised herself to him? Perhaps the wrong house! Crazy thoughts of a crazy old man with a shotgun waiting for him slipped across his mind. He took another deep breath, swallowed his nerves, and gulped, breathing out he stepped forward, swinging the old door open wide.

The hallway was big and empty, like many victoriana houses of its age. It was lit with a soft lamp on a shelf above a radiator and had a tall coat stand that stood by the door. A single young ladies' coat hung there. And he could see trainers nearby, lined up neatly in front of the radiator. It was warm inside. He put his bag down and took his jacket off - placing it next to hers. He picked up his bag and walked on into the house, coming first to a door on the right. An old white, ***ted wooden door complete with panneling; It was closed. He reached for the handle and turned the knob entering carefully. An unlit dining room, complete with table chairs and ***tings on the walls above a fireplace he couldn't make out in the darkness. Lit only by the same grey street lighting casting shadows through a tree outside, making scratchy shaddows across the large mahogany table in the centre of the room. He closed it again and walked on.

At the end of the corridor, passing the stairs, he was faced with another door. Again closed, but he could see a soft glow under the crack against the floor. He crept forward, reaching for the handle, and again opened it slowly.

Moving from the darkness of the corridor, the room had been lit by carefully placed candles all around. Temporarily blinded by the brightness, he squeezed his bag handle tightly again as his eyes adjusted. Like a dream, materialising in front of him, was the girl sitting low to the ground. She looked completely naked. As the door opened wide, she let out a small sigh as the air in the room swept across her body and the candles dancing in the wave of air the door had created. She was kneling in the centre of the room on the floor. Her bottom resting against her legs, head down, eyes closed, her hands open palm up and up held carefully on her knees and her back straight and upright. She took a deep breath, still keeping her eyes closed in absolute composure. She was just as he had remembered, but far more beautiful than he had ever stopped to appreciate before. She was indeed naked, and her skin was kissed by the dancing flicker of the candle light on her skin.

The girl had clearly sat there, in silence, waiting for him to arrive for a long time. Her dedication to waiting for him and preparing aich an elaborate and beautifil present for his plesure, not lost on such a man, and this pleased him greatly. Her poise and delicacy, just exquisite.
He placed his bag on the floor near the edge of the room and undid the sprung clasp with a 'click' opening the lid. Closing the door softly and silently behind himself, he turned to face her.

"Good evening, kitten. I see you've been waiting for me. Shall we begin?" He said with a masterful and caring tone.

She raised her head slowly, her eyes still closed, savoring the moment before opening them to meet his gaze. A soft smile played on her lips as she nodded in response to his question.

"Yes, Master," she whispered, her voice barely audible but filled with anticipation.

He approached her gracefully, his movements deliberate and controlled. Kneeling down in front of her, he reached out to gently caress her cheek, feeling the warmth of her skin beneath his fingertips.

"You've been such a good girl, waiting for me like this," he murmured, his voice a low rumble that sent shivers down her spine. "Now, let me take care of you."

With practiced ease, he opened his bag and revealed his tools. He began to unravel the fantasies they had shared, each touch and whispered word igniting a fire within her. As the night unfolded, boundaries blurred and inhibitions fell away, leaving only the raw intensity of their desires.

In the flickering candlelight, they danced to the rhythm of their own passion, lost in a world of pleasure and surrender. And as the dawn approached, they emerged from their shared ecstasy, knowing that this was only the beginning of their journey together.
Posted
Mercy 🔥🔥
Posted
My goodness. Thank you for that.
Posted
11 hours ago, Just_Jen said:
My goodness. Thank you for that.

You're welcome. Wish I'd proof read it again before posting. So many typos and this site doesn't allow edits. Lol ahh well - glad you enjoyed it. 😉

Posted
That was gorgeous. Can we get a part 2? If not I'm just going to wonder what happens to Master and Kitten for the rest of my life and I don't want that. Please!
Posted
38 minutes ago, pen_klepto69 said:
That was gorgeous. Can we get a part 2? If not I'm just going to wonder what happens to Master and Kitten for the rest of my life and I don't want that. Please!

Haha sure. And thank you! I quite enjoy writing. I'll see what happenes with them. They feel like they have a journey to take. I like posting very short stories to check the concept feels good. What I really want is to expand more fully on this story first. Maybe sort some of the bad spelling and grammar whilst I'm at it too! 😄

Posted
@DaddyMcCheeko I got the gist. Typos and all!😜😘