Experience

Te****

Posted
It's been interesting here so far. So I have to ask, what have been your best and worst experiences here?
Posted
The best was the total devotion of my lovely sub
Worst experience I got almost strangled by a dom that wanted to play the sub, my husband saved me!

I don't know what he has done with him!
I have not asked I was only happy to live some cams and security can save your life

Now I have my security nearby for every session!

Lovely regards

C
Posted
To many bots and scammers
typhoon2
Posted
Best - some delightful playmates and experiences.
Worst - dreadful 'erotica' published on the site.
DeletedUser-2750
Posted
You guys are having experiences here other than bots and scammers???
Posted
Met some amazing people here, helpful folk who look out for one another. First person I negotiated with turned out to be a flake which was disappointing. Other than that just the usual unwanted dick pics etc
Posted
Best is a beautiful little sub that found me. Not sure there is a worst…frustrating perhaps sometimes, but that goes with goes with the territory
Posted
Finding my forever princess, lady, best friend and slut in one person. No other platform could have provided that.
Posted
Honestly I just can't find anyone to talk too 😂
Posted
Too many scammers on here… all wanting ***…
Posted
Waaaayyyy too many scammers and ppl that just don't respond to anything ... like, why even make a profile if you're only going to login 3 or 4 times a year???
Posted
1 hour ago, KCchief said:

Agreed

Posted
2 hours ago, Dominus-Goettin said:
The best was the total devotion of my lovely sub
Worst experience I got almost strangled by a dom that wanted to play the sub, my husband saved me!

I don't know what he has done with him!
I have not asked I was only happy to live some cams and security can save your life

Now I have my security nearby for every session!

Lovely regards

C

That's wild. I'm glad the better part was really good

Posted
2 hours ago, KCchief said:

I'll have to look out for that too!?

Posted
I think it's annoying that you can't do anything without paying on this app. Especially since it seems like so many other profiles are fake so what would I be paying for.
Posted
So far the best has been finding a play partner I’m compatible with. The worst are all the nasty DM’s. I mean we’re all kinky here but have some class when you message a lady guys…
Posted
Cons: bots and scammers

Pros: good genuine people, but having to cut thru the cons (literally conartists) to find them. Discussion boards.
Posted
The worst expetience is being completely invisible, since nobody cares to reply a single message (not even a "no", just casting me straight into oblivion).

Since being deliberately ignored is the only experience I have here, I have no "best experience".
Posted
So far I haven't been able to really talk to or meet anybody, I did start talking to one person but they kind of just ghosted me when I though we were becoming friends and I'm not really sure why
Posted
Too many men dm when it's not wanted
Posted
1 hour ago, ren18396 said:
Too many men dm when it's not wanted

I would assume that EVERY platform is like that.