Romance?!

me****

Posted
I LOOVVVVE a doting, affectionate owner. I absolutely melt when they're soft with me
Posted
You should vet your Dom. Work out all of the boundaries, desires, what is acceptable and what is not. If you require love and affect, that is something you discuss upfront. Don’t just jump in. You wouldn’t do that in a vanilla relationship. You have to develop trust and open, honest communication. If your needs are not getting met, communicate them to him. If he refuses your request, perhaps he is not the correct Dom for you.
Posted
Your needs are not being fully met and he is not being a good Dom. My Dom is literally all over me, tells me he misses me, he loves me, when he wants kisses and cuddles etc and he has never not once said anything about me financially helping him. I *** you are being taken for a mug by this so fake called Dom
Posted
Yeah you should talk about this. Personally, I'd want a dom to treat me like object but even then a sub wants to FEEL useful.
Posted
If anything he should be more tentative and affectionate
Posted
Your Owner should care for you
Posted
Huge red flag that, not only is the relationship new but you are new to dynamic relationships in general, he's bringing up you helping him financially...even if it's just a passive hinting. D/s is a power exchange and can be looked at as transactional. Even as a submissive, if you're not getting what you want out of the transaction and it's all based around him and his requests without fulfilling your needs and desires in return, and you don't already know undoubtedly that you want to go so extreme as being slave-level owned (which I would doubt and caution against for a newcomer to dynamic relationships), then he's probably not the Dom for you. And honestly probably not a healthy Dom in general, not to pass judgment. I hate seeing people manipulated and taken advantage of while trying to be open-minded enough to explore kinks.
Posted
That doesn’t sounds right, you can talk to him and negotiate a better dynamic. Although I’m skeptical of this guy. Sounds like a fake dom to me
Posted
You need to leave. Now.

This is a classic faux Dom move.

Unless you are in a FinDom dynamic or a Praise Kink disguised as a dynamic, which in turn is abusive to subs and the community as a whole.

Remember, at the end of the day, W/we are all people before W/we are in our roles. No one deserves to be disrespected, and especially someone so new to the community.

You need to leave. Now. Before any additional damage is done. This is manipulation tactic, and he is not your Dom. He is your domineering partner. Period.
Posted
14 hours ago, PNWDDlg said:
You need to leave. Now.

This is a classic faux Dom move.

Unless you are in a FinDom dynamic or a Praise Kink disguised as a dynamic, which in turn is abusive to subs and the community as a whole.

Remember, at the end of the day, W/we are all people before W/we are in our roles. No one deserves to be disrespected, and especially someone so new to the community.

You need to leave. Now. Before any additional damage is done. This is manipulation tactic, and he is not your Dom. He is your domineering partner. Period.

He is out of my life. He used me and he wasn’t worth it.

Posted
1 hour ago, mermaidkat1990 said:

Good girl, he didn't deserve you

Posted
1 hour ago, hypnogod said:

Good girl, he didn't deserve you

Thank you! I won’t tolerate being treated the way he treated me.

Posted
8 godzin temu, mermaidkat1990 said:

I think it was a very good and mature decision. This whole world only makes sense when it brings us fun/joy.

Posted
I love romance ❤️🤗
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Scary to think of all the horrible people out there 😢
Posted
To many to mention CAT. Beware and try not to dwell on it. Unless you're living in the Ally