Sex-bot?

cautiousswitch

cautiousswitch
Posted

“Evening, Tomkins.  How are the children doing?”

“I just put them to bed for the evening.  Is there anything I can do for you, sir?”

Roy looked at the two human figures laid out on work benches that were almost the equivalent of surgical tables.  The dermal coatings were soft to the touch but cooler than real living flesh.

“I just want to run some diagnostics.  The investors’ meeting is in two days and I’m sure we’ll have people sending us questions all day tomorrow.  I’ve got to familiarize myself with the data, so no sense in having someone else do it for me.  You go on home.”

He waited about five minutes after the technician had left before getting to his real task.

“Eve, sit up.”  The female sat up.  “Identify yourself.”

The young woman stared straight ahead and intoned in a soft, yet unnaturally static voice.  “Prototype droid 0001f, designation ‘Eve’.  Counterpart to droid 0001m, designation ‘Adam’.  Property of TechDyne Corp…”

“Enough.  Access data port.”

The woman raised an arm and a small panel on the back of her hand popped open.  Roy took a flash drive from his briefcase and plugged it in.

“Upload temporary file.”  He took out a new faceplate and scalp cover and ‘replaced’ the droid’s head while he waited.

“Identify yourself,” he repeated.

“Meredith Caffrey,” she answered in his boss’ voice; still a little mechanical but with more human fluctuation than before.  “Vice President in charge of…”

“And what are you to me?” he interrupted.

“I am your immediate supervisor and your little love slut.”

“So you finally admit it, bitch.”

There was a pause while she processed this.  “If you wish me to be your bitch I will be your bitch.”  He didn’t like the pause.  Bitch could mean so many different things and he hadn’t really gone into much detail when he wrote this program.

“Just being my slut is fine for now,” he decided.  “Prove to me that you are my slut.”  He had gone into more detail on that word while writing this program but was still surprised when she turned on the work bench and stood up.  As she undid his belt he relaxed.  Soon she was on her knees pleasuring him with her almost realistic mouth.

“Please, master,” he heard Ms. Caffrey’s voice almost perfectly duplicated,” let me swallow your juices.”

He had to concentrate to stop from shooting his load immediately.  “Beg for it,” he ordered shakily.

“Please, sir.  I am such a horny little slut.”  She licked him slowly.  “I will do anything to be allowed to swallow your cum.”

He lightly caressed the back of her head, guiding it so that her lips stroked his cock.  He was breathing heavily, trying not to lose control.  “Get me off, you little whore.”

The android made a little squeal of delight as she started to work with gusto on his stiff member.  She wasn’t really designed to swallow but made appropriate noises as his semen leaked out the side of mouth.

“Stand up,” he ordered when he was satisfied.  She did and he stepped out of the pants and underwear that were around his ankles.  “Get undressed, slut,” he said while he loosened his tie and started unbuttoning his shirt.  The droids wore surgical scrubs for easy access to control panels so she was naked before he was.

She eyed him as he undressed and responded as programmed.  “Take me master.  Take your little whore and show her who is boss.”

He pressed her back against her workbench and rubbed their groins together.  She moaned as programmed to.  He gripped her by the back of her hair and guided her back, turning her so she was laying prone, and climbed on top of her.  He was almost fully indulging in the fantasy now.  It was easy to believe that this was his boss, the woman who, in his mind, had only been promoted over him because she had slept her way to the position and now he was getting to show her what a slut she really was.  And she was enjoying every second of it.  She agreed with whatever name he called her.  He was supreme.

But all good things must come to an end, especially when isn’t as potent as he may brag he is.

“Get up, slut.”

“Yes, master.”  He half rolled aside and allowed the android to get to her feet beside him.

“Straddle me and give me a back rub.”  Maybe he wasn’t all the man he thought, but he was still in charge.  The android straddled over his hips and began to rub his shoulders.

-----

“Good morning, Dr. Tompkins.  What have we here?”

“Good morning, Ms. Caffrey.”  The technician briefly pulled back the dust cover from the cart he was pushing.  “The primary power cores for Adam and Eve.  Engineering wanted to make adjustments to the charging ports last night, so we had them pulled.”

“And will our children be all right.”

“They were on sleep mode, so backup power should have gotten them through the night.”

“And they will be ready for tomorrow’s presentation?”

“Ten minutes to install then testing and monitoring for the rest of the day.”

“Who’s there?” a hoarse voice gasped as they entered the cybernetics lab.  A naked woman seemed to have a naked man pinned down on one of the work benches.  The androids were heavy.  Under their own power they could adjust their movements so that they seemed human-like, but powered down it took two or three people to move them.  So it was that about halfway through the night Roy Jenkins found sudden weight placed on his lower back and shoulders rendering him ***.  “Somebody get this bitch off of me!”

It wasn’t immediately obvious that the woman involved wasn’t really human; perhaps because she no longer looked like the only female android that should be in this room.  It was an even bigger surprise to Meredith Caffrey when she brushed aside the familiar looking hair on the android to see its new face.  What had the soon-to-be-fired Mr. Jenkins just called it?