"Not dominant enough"... What does that even mean?

helpinghand_256

Posted
26 minutes ago, FetMyLife said:
I know someone that was arrested for *** because the sub refused a safe word and insisted for the *** fantasy to be real. The guy made it real, he waiting a couple of weeks, stuck a bag over the subs head, drove to a wood, held her down and fucked her. Pretty much exactly what she begged for while insisting on no safe words. She then freaked out and reported it and he got arrested. Later charges were dropped when the real situation came to light. Always always always have a safe word and safe signal. What someone thinks they will like might not be so enjoyable when it’s happening! If a person tells me they don’t want a safe word I think the same as when they say that they have no limits… I assume they have a very limited imagination and can’t imagine that someone else might want to do something they might not like. Often these are people that have only known you five minutes! They have no idea what twisted shenanigans you might be into!! 3 things in the kink world really turn me off and make me roll my eyes, no safe word, no limits, and empty profiles that say “ask me” 🙄

I couldn't agree more in particular with the three things that are definitely a triple whammy red flag! I've heard from a case in the States, in California if my memory doesn't fail me, where a D/s couple disclosed their dynamic to their best friends. Not only did the so called best friends turn their backs on the couple, but one of those friends reported this to the local police. According to the local laws the husband was charged with domestic *** regardless of his wife claiming consensual arrangements with her husband. To make a long story short: be extremely careful who you are dealing with as a potential BDSM-partner and who you confide in!

Posted
A dominant does not ask existential questions of themselves. Never question your dominance, never buckle on your boundaries.
Posted
1 hour ago, backbaydaddy said:
A dominant does not ask existential questions of themselves. Never question your dominance, never buckle on your boundaries.

You may not.

Posted
Friday at 09:58 AM, BlackFlogger said:

I couldn't agree more in particular with the three things that are definitely a triple whammy red flag! I've heard from a case in the States, in California if my memory doesn't fail me, where a D/s couple disclosed their dynamic to their best friends. Not only did the so called best friends turn their backs on the couple, but one of those friends reported this to the local police. According to the local laws the husband was charged with domestic *** regardless of his wife claiming consensual arrangements with her husband. To make a long story short: be extremely careful who you are dealing with as a potential BDSM-partner and who you confide in!

it would definitely be CA cause i got in trouble over literally nothing and had to spend like 8k and 5 years fighting it. nothing happened to her. CA laws are sexist.

Posted
Thursday at 03:06 PM, CopperKnob said:

As a brat, you should recognise that you don't brat someone you aren't in an established relationship with.
It's an assumption that you aren't in a relationship with either the OP or Gimli, therefore you aren't bratting, its simply rudeness.,

seriously people don’t seem to understand this whatsoever

Posted
Thursday at 12:21 PM, UnapologeticBrat said:

1. Yes, that's literally the definition of a safe place. He came to a public forum to ask. If he was trying to learn like you say, then he should be able to take all perspectives into account. You all are telling him he's fine, but clearly, the woman dont agree or he wouldn't make the post.
2. And some black people are fine with you using the n word other people beat you ..... again, as a savior, I have a right to feel my own truth and speak it .... again, if he was trying to learn, help would take it just like that .
3. Never said they couldn't, but he uses the words interchangeable. That's a huge red flag for subs. We are in our most *** state .... any red flags before makes it a no ... again, a lesson he should learn.
4🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm a brat by nature, a natural redhead . I'm this way in my life work and career. I will never water myself down for anyone .... you not being able to handle some letters ...
Mmmm, definitely a you probably. Again, he could have bought a book Google . Taking advice from the blind .... only good thing this is public so the rest if use can read and know this thread is a whole red flag .

just you…

Posted
I find a lot of new submissives read dark romance and ultimately/unfortunately decide that they want that, and that only without thinking of the risks involved. They then blame the Dominant for not being "Dominant enough" for not jumping straight in. So many plastics are out in *** without doing necessary research and vetting. Open communication, trust, limits, and boundaries have to be in place and respected.
Posted
Thursday at 12:12 PM, UnapologeticBrat said:

And as a savior and a trama councilor for s.t saviors, I am offened . As someone who understands and enjoys cnc, I'm offended. The words you choose mean everything. If he's trying to understand then understanding his word choose is wrong. Not men telling men there not wrong while the ladies (he's trying to get ) are clear he's wrong ... but then again, that explains why men struggle every day . Maybe reflect on just bc you feel a certain way you do not speak for the millions.

Using this platform to "brat" to everyone who replies to you is, quite frankly, astonishing in the worst possible way. Like many have said, you may be a brat, but you are not everyone's "brat." Respect is a must in this community. You need to learn it.

Posted
Bratting to strangers: the non-consensual fetish of being an annoying as a gnat. When men do it, it’s called being an asshole.
Posted
58 minutes ago, Hyrrolar said:

Bratting to strangers: the non-consensual fetish of being an annoying as a gnat. When men do it, it’s called being an asshole.

😂😂😂 love this 😆😂

Brattty-Princess
Posted (edited)

You’re not a match. Simple as that.

I have a lot of guys try to make me think they are more dominant than they are after I tell them they’re not. Once I think they’re not there’s never recovering, but you really shouldn’t want to. You are who you are. There are plenty of women out there.

Edited by Brattty-Princess
Posted
My perspective, just because someone doesn't create feelings of submission towards them does not mean that they aren't dominant.
It simply means that there isn't connection between you to instill those feelings.
Posted
Or dominant enough is personal preference... Like saying not tall enough, pretty enough, funny enough. Doesn't mean your not xx for the right person. If we where to be the perfect type for everyone.... Wouldn't that be easy

However I am surprised at use of word ***... ? It's the legal word for non consent actions. Same then could be said for describing impact play as assault.
Surely a line needs to be drawn