Emma pseudonym

Leon_M

Posted

Chapter 1 - Emma's report

February 27th 2024,

I am writing this sitting in a plane on my way over to you. I could die of anticipation and excitement. Finding it really hard to write coherently. Still, I’ll try to be as detailed and honest as I can, as you instructed.

Just got back from the bathroom, edged for the 6th time this flight. Probably last before landing. I made the connection ok, I have the window seat, 3a. Business. Yes, I was upgraded. Story of how and why coming below - even though I suspect you already know.

The flight over to Munich was quite short actually. I sat next to this elderly mustachioed man. He was kind enough. I had to get him up once an hour to go edge in the bathroom as instructed. The combination of anticipation and excitement to see you got me so bothered I found it hard not to rub legs against each other and grind against the chair a little. I think the mustache guy may have noticed. He certainly appreciated the minimalist strapless blue dress you chose for me. The fact that it requires me to constantly adjust it to make sure I am at least minimally covered all but assured that all men and most women around me are ogeling me with varying degrees of lust and disdain.

My layover in Munich airport: I headed over to gate f21 as instructed, and sat there waiting. I’ll be the first to admit I am a huge slut and have been since my ***s. I’ve fucked many good looking guys on first dates and A few less good looking ones as well. But this task had me nervous. Was I even going to get fucked? As you know, I have never been with a total stranger and the thought had me so turned on I want to ask the airport management to crank the A/C. I was totally lost in fantasy land when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see a shockingly handsome asian man looking down at me. He was dressed in a dark gray three piece suit that hugged his body perfectly. He had one of those colorful handkerchiefs poking out of his pocket. He looked to be about 45 years old, but His jet black hair and dark steady eyes gave him something of an age less appearance. like something out of a period movie. I could literally hear my heart pumping, but Mr three piece suit above me looked almost bored.

He handed me his luggage - a mid size leather bag and motioned for me to follow. I struggled to keep up with his brisk pace. He was only holding a briefcase in one hand and nothing in the other. I was on the other hand was stumbling behind awkwardly - with his duffle my backpack and dragging my roller suitcase. After a 15 min walk (this airport is huge) we finally reached the Senators lounge. He checked himself in and motioned toward me explaining something to the receptionist. She looked at me struggling to balance all the luggage and shruged. I must have looked pathetic. Mr three piece suit took my boarding pass and passport from me. After a few minutes of looking things over, she waved us through. I wasn’t sure but it felt like she was giving me a bit of a sinister look?

Mr three piece led us both to a refreshment area towards the back of the business lounge, he picked one of the showering suits, and closed the door, locking it behind us.

Without saying a word he sort of spread his arms to the sides. Wow this guy really doesn’t say much I thought to myself. It wasn't hard to guess what he was hinting at though. I got to work undressing him - making sure to neatly hang his clothing on the provided hangers.

What revealed itself underneath them was something of a statue. I stood there staring at him in awe. Her interrupted my shock by grabbing me by the hair with one hand while the other pointed at my dress - motioning for me to get take it off. It didn’t take me nearly as long to undress myself.

He positioned me directly under the shower head and turned the water on. A high speed gust of cold water hit my breasts and I instinctively tried to pull away, but with his firm grip on my hair,
I was ***d to stay in the stream as he adjusted the temperature.

Slowly the water warmed up to a degree of his liking and he stepped into the shower. I got to work soaping and cleaning him. I relished the chance to run my fingers over his perfect abbs and toned biceps. This guy must be practicing martial arts since he was four or something.

His dick was beautiful as well. Not huge but well proportioned and nicely shaped. My nipples were still rock hard from the blast of cold water and arousal. I was using my tits to soap his body, just as you like it. I felt his member stiffen against me as he pushed me down to my knees. He grabbed my head, fed his dick to me, and started pumping me aggressively. Thanks to your training I could take him all the way comfortably.

After a few minutes of this he came down my throat, draining every last drop in my mouth. “Good girl” he told me when he was done. Those were the first and so far only words I’ve heard him speak. I felt a weird tingle - pride, ***, desire all tangled up in an incomprehensible mesh of emotions. When he was done he got toweled off, dressed himself this time, and left me there in the water to contemplate.

I set the shower head to jet mode and positioned the stream on my clit, edged myself for a few minutes, feeling disappointed and somewhat cheated. I was kind of expecting to get fucked.

When I got out of the shower , I found him sitting in a big lounge chair. Everyone around was busy on their phones or reading the Wall Street Journal, but his head was buried in this manga graphic novel. I stood next to him, and sensing me he motioned for me to take a seat on the foot stool he had arranged in front of him.

The stool was rather low and sitting down in this position, I had to make sure my knees where pressed tightly together, otherwise my dress would hike up and give the whole lounge a view of my panties.

Mr. three piece suit didn’t even look up. One of his legs lifted toward me. I obediently unlaced it and placed it to the side, then repeated the ceremony with the other shoe. He placed both his legs on my thighs - using me as furniture.

We sat there for about an hour like this. I didn’t dare interrupt him. Something about his look just screamed - don’t talk to me. I stared down, afraid to look up and see what those around us are making of all this.

Finally he got up, and motioned for me to follow him. I scrambled behind him carrying both our luggage as before. He reached into his inner vest pocket, and produced my passport and boarding pass. I suddenly realized I forgot that I had never gotten those back from him. Suddenly It kind of felt like I was being trafficked and I admit I got a little scared, but I also trust that you do know what you are doing.

The lounge receptionist took my ticket and handed him a new boarding document. We headed over to the gate, boarded the plane behind him in group 1 (me still carrying his luggage) and he sat down in his business class seat - row 3.

Being pretty short, I struggled to get all our luggage up to the overhead bins. And God knows what he has in his bag that was so heavy? After not giving me so much as a glance for a couple of hours, he was now looking at me bemused. Apparently the sight of me stretching my body in a flimsy dress caught his attention. Finally I managed to get everything stowed away, and took my seat next to him. The stewardess handed us both flukes of champagne, I downed it in one gulp. He took out his book and went back to ignoring me and casually sipping his drink.

An hour after take off, I got up to edge in the bathroom as instructed. I was glad to see the entire cabin dark and mostly sleeping, including Mr three piece who was even wearing eye coverings. As I was about to close the bathroom stall behind me I felt a hand reach in and block it.

Before I realized what was happening, Mr three piece came in and locked the door behind him. So anyway - Long story short here, it’s been a 7 hour flight, so far I have sucked him off 3 times. This guy has a healthy libido.

I have been edging myself while sucking, and also went to edge myself a few times independently, so all together I can report having edged 6 times this flight.

Thank you for giving me these experiences and I am excited to see you soon, pilot just announced that we are landing in 30 min.

Yours
Emm