The Contest

cautiousswitch

cautiousswitch
Posted

Unyiellding steel ground against unyielding steel as the two rolled around in bed.  Jason pinned Sophie’s wrists down and pressed his belt against hers.  She loved to be pinned, but the thrusting motion was driving him crazy too.  He leaned forward and started to nibble at her neck.

“Oh damn, she sighed.  “But I’m still going to win.”

It was a simple contest.  Each of them got the other one’s key.  Whichever one of them could last longer would get to keep the other one locked up for another twenty-four hours, but you only won if the other conceded by unlocking you.  Admitting you were horning was condemning yourself to another day locked up.

Jason had only agreed to this because he knew Sophie was a self-described ”horny little slut”.  He slowly licked her breast and felt her tremble beneath him, but she still wasn’t giving in.  Without realizing it, he was slowly starting to thrust with his hips, though it did no good with two steel plates between their genitals.  If he let her on top then maybe it would have the same effect on her, but changing position would let her know that he was getting hot.

Sophie bit her lip, trying not to moan as she felt Jason’s tongue stimulating her nipple.  She pulled her feet up to her butt, her knees cradling him on either side.  “Take me.  Take me now.”

Jason grunted a little as he felt the metal tube around his cock preventing it from straightening out.  He knew that he had her on the verge of breaking but didn’t think he could stand it anymore.  If he gave up now he would still be locked up for twenty-four hours more, but if he tried to hold out any longer then he could be stuck for even longer.  Sophie was lasting a lot longer than she had when they weren’t locked up.  Besides, he had tried to cheat.

“You win,” he finally gasped, collapsing on top of her.  For a short while they both just lay there resting.

“Unlock me and start licking something other than my breasts,” she finally gasped.

“I’ve got a confession to make,” he said as he kneeled over her.

“You couldn’t have won anyway,” she said, not paying any attention to him.  “I taped your key inside my belt.  No matter how horny I get I can’t let you out unless you unlock me first.  Trust me, I’m plenty horny right now.”

“I was nervous about this contest,” he continued unaware she had been talking, “so I switched locks when you weren’t looking.

Sophie pushed herself up on her elbows.  “Unlock me slave, or I’ll keep you locked up for two days instead of one.”

“I just told you, I can’t.  We each have our own keys.”  Jason opened his own lock then, not to break their agreement, locked it back up.

“What do you mean?”

“I told you. I switched locks. You have your own key.”

‘Crap!” She tried to get her finger under the waistband of her belt but could get nowhere close to the keys stuck there.  “Get me out of this thing.”

Twenty-four hours didn’t seem like a big deal anymore.  “I’ll think about it for a day,” he told her.  “If I come up with any ideas, you can try to earn them after I’ve unlocked myself.”  Fair was fair, he had told her she had won.