An Evening with my Angels.

Du****

Posted

Drew, a handsome 40 year old man, sat in his den, his eyes taking in the ornate wood paneling and the framed photos adorning the walls. In one corner, a fire crackled softly, casting flickering shadows across the room. He took a sip of his whiskey, savoring the smoothness as it slid down his throat, and let out a contented sigh. Outside, the sun was beginning to set, ***ting the sky in hues of orange and pink.

He glanced over at the two youthful figures in the room, both eagerly awaiting his command. Ryn, the 19 year old girl, stood by the bar, her slender hands folded demurely behind her back. She wore a tight-fitting black skirt and a crisp white blouse, her long legs exposed to him. Her green eyes darted between him and Morgan, the 18 year old t-girl, who knelt on the floor, her head bowed respectfully. Morgan's short silk dress flowed around her lithe form, revealing her small perky breasts and the collar that encircled her slender neck.

Drew took another sip of his whiskey, savoring the warmth that spread through his chest. He knew that both Ryn and Morgan were waiting for him to give them permission to speak, to move, to touch. It was a power he relished, a connection that bound them all together in this curious, intimate dance of dominance and submission.

He stood up from his chair, towering over the pair. Ryn's green eyes flicked up to meet his gaze, her expression a mix of anticipation and ***. Morgan, too, looked up at him, her small breasts rising and falling gently as she struggled to control her breath.

"Ryn," he said, his voice smooth as silk. "You may approach me." She hesitated for a moment, before taking a step forward. As she drew closer, he reached out and cupped her cheek in his hand, feeling the softness of her skin beneath his calloused fingers. "You've been such a good girl today," he murmured. "So obedient, so attentive."

He turned his attention to Morgan, his gaze traveling up and down her body, taking in her feminine curves and the collar that marked her as his property. "Morgan," he said, his voice a low purr. "Rise." Morgan lifted her head slowly, meeting his eyes with a mix of nervousness and anticipation. "You've been patiently waiting for your turn, haven't you?" he asked, a knowing smile playing at the corners of his lips.

Morgan nodded, her small breasts swaying gently with the motion. "Yes, Daddy," she whispered. "I've been looking forward to spending some time with you." He circled around her, admiring the way her dress clung to her curves, the way her short stature made her seem delicate and feminine. "You're such a good girl," he murmured, reaching out to stroke her cheek. "So obedient, so loving."

He turned back to Ryn, who had been watching the exchange between him and Morgan with a mix of envy and desire. "Ryn," he said, "I think it's time you showed Morgan how well-behaved you've been today." He gestured for her to take off Morgan's dress, and as she did so, Morgan shivered with anticipation. The air between them was thick with desire as Ryn slipped the silk fabric over Morgan's head, revealing her small perky breasts and the smooth, hairless skin of her flat stomach.

"Now," he said, his voice a low growl, "you can thank Ryn for being such a good example to you." Morgan looked up at Ryn with hungry eyes, her hands reaching out to touch the other girl's body. As their fingers brushed against each other, a shiver of desire ran through them both. Drew watched, his cock stirring in his pants as he thought about the ways he could make this night even more memorable for his two lovely submissives.

He walked around the pair, admiring the way they looked at each other, the way their bodies responded to each touch. He knew they were both eager for his permission to take things further. He considered for a moment, savoring the power he held over them, before finally deciding. "Morgan," he said, "you may have your way with Ryn."

Morgan's green eyes widened in surprise, but she didn't hesitate. She pulled Ryn closer, her lips finding her ear. "I want to make you feel how much I've missed you," she whispered, her voice trembling with desire. Ryn shivered at the words, her own arousal spiking as Morgan's hands moved down to cup her ass. "I want you to be mine tonight," Morgan continued, her fingers digging into the soft flesh.

Ryn moaned, arching her back as Morgan's touch sent shockwaves of pleasure through her. She felt herself growing wet between her legs, longing for the feel of Morgan's lips and fingers on her most sensitive spots. She reached up, tangling her fingers in Morgan's hair, pulling her closer still. "Then take me," she whispered. "Take everything I have."

Morgan's breath hitched as she heard Ryn's words, her own desire spiraling out of control. She cupped Ryn's breast, kneading the soft flesh through the lace of her bra. "I want to see you," she murmured, trailing a finger down the curve of Ryn's hip. "I want to feel your skin against mine."

Ryn moaned, arching her back further, her breasts spilling free from the confines of her bra. "Please," she whispered, her fingers digging into Morgan's shoulders. "Take it off."

Morgan eagerly tore off the last remaining piece of clothing between them, revealing Ryn's perfect, pale body. She ran her hands up and down Ryn's arms, feeling the soft, smooth skin, before trailing her fingers across her flat stomach and over the mound of her sex. Ryn whimpered, her hips thrusting forward, seeking out contact with Morgan's touch.

As their bodies melded together, Drew circled around them, watching with a satisfied smile. The sight of the two young women, so beautiful and aroused, was a feast for his eyes. He couldn't help but reach out and stroke a finger down the side of Ryn's breast, feeling her hardened nipple against his skin. She arched into his touch, moaning loudly.

"You're both so lovely," he whispered, his voice thick with desire. "So eager to please each other." He paused, taking a step back as he considered the power he held over them. He could make this night anything they wanted it to be. And as he watched Morgan kiss her way down Ryn's smooth stomach, he knew exactly what they wanted.

Morgan's tongue darted out, circling Ryn's swollen clit as she licked and teased. Ryn's hips bucked wildly, her cries of pleasure filling the room. Her fingers tangled in Morgan's hair, urging her on as she felt the other girl's lips and tongue move in perfect sync with her own desires.

Drew watched in awe as Morgan's head bobbed up and down, her lips stretched taut over Ryn's sensitive flesh. He could see the wetness glistening on her lips and taste it in the air. As he continued to stroke her asshole and small cock, he knew she was close, so close. He leaned in, his breath hot against her ear. "I want you to cum for me, Morgan," he whispered, his voice rough with desire.

Drew wrapped his arms around Morgan, lifting her up and presenting her erect little cock for Ryn. "Come now, Ryn. Your *** has a gift for you." Ryn dropped to her knees before Morgan, with her mouth wide open, waiting for her beautiful *** to cum down her throat.

As Drew stroked Morgan's cock faster and harder, her hips began to buck wildly against Ryn's waiting mouth. Ryn's tongue flicked out, tasting the bead of pre-cum that gathered at the tip of her ***'s cock. She moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head as she felt the first hot spurt of cum hit the back of her throat.

"Oh, God," Morgan cried out, her body shuddering with the *** of her orgasm. "I'm... I'm..." She collapsed into Drew's arms, boneless and spent, her little cock still twitching in Ryn's mouth. The two young women were so perfectly entwined that it was difficult for Drew to pull his eyes away from the erotic tableau before him.

Ryn's lips were swollen from Morgan's climax, her breath coming in ragged gasps as she clung to them both, her body still trembling with desire. As she felt Drew's hardness pressing against her, she knew what was coming next. She looked up at him with a mixture of anticipation and ***, her heart racing in her chest.

Drew smiled down at her, his eyes burning with lust. "Are you ready for me, Ryn?" he asked, his voice low and husky. She nodded, unable to speak as he positioned himself at her entrance. With a gentle push, he entered her, feeling her tightness envelop him as he began to thrust inside her.

Morgan watched, her breath catching in her throat as she saw the look of pleasure on Ryn's face. She couldn't believe how beautiful they both looked together, their bodies moving in perfect synchrony. As Drew's pace quickened, she reached down to stroke her own soft girl-cock, remembering the taste of Ryn's cum.

Ryn moaned, arching her back as Drew's thrusts grew deeper and faster. She could feel the wetness between her legs intensifying, her body on the brink of another orgasm. She glanced over at Morgan, their eyes meeting for a brief moment before she closed her own, focusing on the sensations coursing through her.

Drew reached around, finding Morgan's soft little cock and began to stroke it in time with his thrusts. "That's it, Morgan," he groaned, "show me how much you want this." Morgan's hips began to move in response to his touch, her own desire growing as she felt the wetness on his hand.

Ryn moaned, her back arching as the sensations overwhelmed her. The feeling of Drew's thickness inside her, the knowledge that Morgan was so close, the sight of them together... it was all too much. She could feel her second orgasm building, a wave of pleasure beginning to swell deep within her.

As their passionate lovemaking continues, Drew gently guides Ryn onto her hands and knees, positioning himself behind her. He whispers in her ear, "I want you to feel every inch of me, baby," before thrusting deeper, claiming her body completely. Meanwhile, Morgan positions herself before Ryn, her erection returned and ready for her ***'s warm mouth. Ryn, still caught in the throes of pleasure, opens her mouth eagerly, welcoming her *** back into her mouth.

Without warning, Drew pulls out of Ryn, spinning her around so that Morgan has a perfect view of her ***'s slick holes. "Morgan, be a good girl and fuck your ***."

Morgan shoves her cock into Ryn's tight, wet pussy with a moan, her hips beginning to move in time with Drew's thrusts before her. Ryn cries out, muffled by Drew's large cock in her throat, her body trembling as she feels the dual invasion. The sensation of being filled by both her lovers is overwhelming, sending shivers of pleasure through her. Her hands clasp tightly around Drew's buttocks, her nails digging into his skin as she arches her back, offering herself to them.

As they continue their wild, passionate love-making, Drew leans forward, kissing Morgan's neck, her earlobe. His thrusts become harder, deeper, his pace increasing as he feels Ryn's body tensing beneath him. "Come for us, baby," he whispers, his voice hoarse with desire. "Let it happen."

Morgan moans, her hips bucking wildly as she feels herself getting closer. She looks down at Ryn, their eyes locked in a heated gaze, and sees the need, the plea in her ***'s expression. With a final thrust, she comes, crying out as her body is wracked by wave after wave of pleasure. Her orgasm seems to fuel Ryn, who cries out as she feels her own climax building, her pussy gripping tightly around Morgan's cock.

Morgan and Ryn collapse together on the bed. Drew, still unsatisfied and wanting more, moves behind Morgan, ready to take the young girl's tight ass for the first time that night.

Ryn lays there, her body still trembling from the aftershocks of her orgasm. She can't believe how incredible it felt to have her ***'s cock inside her again. She looks up at Drew, her eyes pleading with him to make her feel that way again. He grins, his gaze locked on her.

Drew positions himself behind Morgan, lifting her up slightly so he can push inside her ass. Morgan gasps, arching her back as she feels the thick head of his cock press against her tight entrance. He groans, thrusting forward, burying himself to the hilt in one smooth motion. Morgan lets out a moan, her body tensing around him.

Ryn watches, her breath catching in her throat as she feels the intensity of the moment. She reaches out, gently touching Drew's thigh, urging him to move faster. He responds, withdrawing nearly all the way before plunging back inside Morgan, her body slapping against Ryn's. The sensation of being so close to them, feeling the heat of their skin and the weight of their bodies, is almost too much for Ryn to bear.

As Drew continues his relentless pace, Ryn reaches out, cupping Morgan's breast in her hand. Morgan arches her back, moaning loudly as Ryn rolls her nipple between her fingers. The sounds of their lovemaking echo in the room, filling the air with a heady mix of desire and pleasure.

Drew's thrusts become harder and faster, his hips slapping against Morgan's as he nears his climax. He groans, his breath coming in ragged gasps, his eyes locked on Morgan's face. "Fuck, that's it," he pants, "I'm close."

Drew withdraws from inside Morgan as he guides both young girls to their knees. Morgan and Ryn exchange a knowing glance, their hands moving to Drew's cock at the same time. Morgan takes the head of his cock into her mouth, sucking gently as she begins to stroke him with her hand. Ryn wraps her lips around the base, her tongue swirling around his heavy, cum filled testicles. They work in tandem, their eyes locked on each other as they pleasure Drew.

His breath hitches, his hips jerking forward as he feels the first wave of pleasure wash over him. Morgan deepens her sucking, taking more of his length into her mouth while Ryn tightens her grip, her lips sliding up and down his shaft. Drew's moans grow louder, his thrusts becoming erratic as he nears his second climax.

Morgan feels a surge of power and control as she tastes Drew's essence, knowing she has the ability to make him lose himself like this. Her hand moves faster, her tongue dancing over his sensitive flesh. Ryn looks up at Drew, watching the way his expression changes as he nears the peak, her own body responding to the intense intimacy of the moment.

Drew's hips buck violently, and he lets out a long, guttural moan as he releases his seed into Morgan's waiting mouth. She swallows greedily, savoring the taste of him as he shudders and gasps for air. Ryn can feel the heat emanating from his body, and she reaches out to stroke his chest, her fingertips tracing the outline of a nipple.

"That's it, baby," Drew pants, his eyes still glazed over from the orgasm. "Fuck, that was incredible." He looks down at Ryn and Morgan, and for a moment, she thinks she sees a flash of regret in his eyes. But then he shakes his head, and that expression is replaced with desire. "You were both so amazing. I love you, my special little pets."

Ryn feels a thrill run through her at his words. She leans forward, pressing a gentle kiss to his chest. "I love you too, Daddy," she whispers, and she means it with all her heart. Morgan, on the other hand, seems a bit more reserved. She looks up at him, her expression a mix of love and uncertainty.

Drew notices the hesitation in her eyes, and he reaches out to stroke her cheek gently. "You don't have to worry, sweetheart. I'm not going anywhere. You're mine, and Ryn's mine, and we're a family now. Nothing can change that." Morgan's expression softens at his words, and she presses her body against Ryn's again, seeking comfort in their shared intimacy.

MNCor4mor
Posted
You had me until 1 of your angels had a cock