My good girl

bo****

Posted
(From the archives, the first encounter with my current sub)

I had just returned from my trip across the country very early that morning. After a few weeks of correspondence and a rendezvous one warm summer evening to see if we vibed, I was about to tame my first cougar. It was around 11pm when I went over to her place. My heart beating out of my chest with excitement as I made the trek across town. The night air was cool and fresh from a light drizzle. I sent her a text upon my arrival, and she promptly answered the door, wearing only a black night gown, with black lace lingerie underneath. She invites me in, and we begin chatting. I show her pictures from my trip as she cozies up to me at the kitchen table and begins to rub on my thighs, her eyes piercing deep into me. Weeks of texting and an intense make-out session prior to this had both of us pent up, ready to pounce on each other. Outside of kink, one of our common interests are plants. Lettuce particularly. We went outside and had a snack together. In between bites, we would paw at each other. My hands explore her body, and I nuzzle her neck. She rubs up against me, and feels my cock through my pants, trying to gauge the size of it. Each time she grabs it, giving little moans of anticipation. We quickly finish, barely able to contain ourselves on her front porch, and she guides me back inside to her bedroom. She takes off her nightgown and sits on the side of the bed for me. I took off my shirt and shorts and was standing over her in my underwear. She eagerly looks up at me. I slowly pull down my boxers and she lets out a small gasp as my cock springs up, her eyes going wide. She knows what she wants, and I don't have to prompt her at all as she begins to go to work immediately. And damn was she amazing. I praise her throughout, telling her what a good girl she is, and how well she is doing. Every now and then I would reach down between her legs to feel her soaked pussy, moans escaping out the side of her mouth as she tries to swallow the whole thing while i rub her clit. As I blow my first load down her throat, she keeps going without a pause, making sure she gets every last drop out of me. I'm hunched over her in orgasmic contraction. It was an incredibly powerful release, easily one of the hardest times ive ever came. I tell her again what a good girl she is as she cleans me up. I push her back onto the bed and when my leg brushes where she was sitting I can feel the whole side of the bed has been drenched. She lays back and spreads her legs for me, and I return the favor. Her pussy is beautiful; perfectly bald with a cute little clit tucked deep in the hood. I start by slowly massaging near it and then move to gently rubbing her clit with my thumb and forefinger, holding it by the sides to add pressure. She's already so wet and turned on, I didn't have to do much. I give a few tender licks and then dive straight in to sucking it like the most delicate, juiciest peach I've ever eaten. It drives her wild. It doesn't take long before I feel her tense up and she gushes all over my face, making it hard to breath. I would have gladly drowned in her pussy. She tasted so sweet...

That's where my writing ends for this experience. The rest of the evening was filled with sloppy, sweaty fun. This is the beginning of my erotic adventures with a sexy goth milf. More tales to follow...