SENSORY MANIPULATION TREASURE HUNT

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sensory Manipulation Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

PixieDust
Posted
1 hour ago, Kinkykitten87 said:

Found 1

4 minutes ago, TheHorDestroyer said:

I got 1

2 minutes ago, Tristan_or_Kaelin said:

Found 2

That's great, keep going there are more to find.  😊

Posted
Keep your enemies closer. Found it. Thanks PixieDust!
Posted
56 minutes ago, JayGee14 said:
Got 1

Good 11 more to go, if you scroll up clues have been posted

Posted
2 hours ago, Eternalflame said:
Found 2

That's great and 10 more to go, clues have been posted if you scroll up

Posted
Where can I find the clues?
PixieDust
Posted
7 minutes ago, Tae86 said:

The clues are in this forum thread.  Expand your comments and scroll backwards and you will see them.

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.😊

Posted
9 minutes ago, Tae86 said:

For those of you who have joined recently The Treasure Hunt, here are 113clues as of today 11th April
Day 1, Grid 1, Clue - if someone leaves a mark on your poze here is where you will figure out
Day 1, Grid 2, Clue - if you want to be alerted by any interactions you need to switch this on
Day 1, Grid 3, Clue - if you want to keep random people away, make sure your set this up
Day 2, Grid 4, Clue - This is where you would know if your status for the features you signed up for
Day 2, Grid 5, Clue - if you want to market yourself then you could feature it
Day 3, Grid 6, Clue - no random person can reach out to you if you set your range
Day 4, Grid 7, Clue - put different angle poze so people know what they see is what they get
Day 5, Grid 8, Clue - Everyone must understand and adhere to this or you could be ban from his app
Day 6, Grid 9, Clue - maintain an etiquette to engage with some by DM or you could be blocked
Day 7, Grid 10 Clue - be it liking a pic or sending a message or doing this hunt, you can earn tokens and use them for various things. Here you find your daily score
Day 8, Grid 11 Clue - If you switch this on, you can get remarks from people on your pics.
Day 9, Grid 12 Clue - Always update this from time to time with special characters and numbers to keep intruders away
Day 10, Grid 13 Clue - if they are special people here there are on your special list since you talk to them often

Criket_Darling
Posted
8 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Thank you!

Posted

Day 9, Grid 12 - Clue:
It’s like a “safeword” for your account 😉

Posted
Found all so far. Thank you for detailed clues !!
Posted
1 hour ago, Eternalflame said:
Found 5

That's great, 8 more to go till today

Posted
Up to 8 I think found so far
Posted
Day 11, Grid 14 Clue - if you' want more to join the party why not get them here
Posted
Day 11 - Clue 14 - Grid #14 - Don't forget the RSVP when you send this to your friends outside the site
Posted
Clue 14 Grid #14
Who should come to the party?🤔
Posted
I think I gave away grid #7 and I’m going back into my pictures to try to get it back but can’t find it. Any help?
Posted
# even Roy Orbison did this for friends...
Posted
Day 11
Clue 14
You get one for a party or wedding