Edged

cautiousswitch

cautiousswitch
Posted

“I’m sorry.  I think I’m at the wrong office.”

“Edging makes sex better,” the young woman in the office said with a friendly smile.  Paul blushed as she recited the ad he had seen.  “Don’t be embarrassed.  Many people have second thoughts when they come here.”

“I just… That is…” He found himself closing the door behind himself rather than leaving.

“Had questions?” Her smile turned to a smirk.  “Curiosity brings many people here.  We have very good advertisements.  Perhaps too good if it keeps bringing people who are only slightly curious.”

Her manner was disarming and she was attractive.  Curiosity was beginning to replace embarrassment once more.

“Not that I’ve ever had any complaints about sex…”

“Of course not,” she hid the smirk this time.

“What is edging?”

“Edging is a form of tease and denial,” she said matter-of-factly.  He was unfamiliar with that phrase, but she continued before he could ask.  “A person is stimulated to the edge of sexual climax and then stopped before they do.  This is done multiple times.”

“Why the hell would anyone let that be done to them?” he thought and unintentionally said out loud.

She smirked again.  “There is usually one complaint people are unaware of.”  Was there a slight tease in her voice? “It’s over too soon.  Edging gets you in the habit of holding back so that your partner can enjoy it longer.  My name is Diana, by the way.”

This caught him off guard.  “Uh, Paul.”

“We sell the***utic devices that allow people to edge themselves so that when they are with a partner,” she lingered slightly as if to let him picture the rest, but finished, “they can give them a longer experience.  Would you like to try a demonstration model?”

He had just been curious at first; this could be a story to joke about with his friends.  He had never thought of the duration of his sexual activities before; this could get him a reputation with the ladies.  And if he wasn’t mistaken, Diana was offering to play with his dick.

“It can’t hurt to look,” he tried to say casually.

Diana led him to what looked like a small medical examination room.

“The male version is your basic masturbation sleeve,” she said; adding, “If you know what that is.  There are sensors to monitor your arousal.”  She held up a devise similar to stimulators he had seen on-line but with modifications.  “Remove your pants.”  It was almost a command.  “If you’d like to give it a try,” she added.

Paul had gotten a little stiff during the conversation and was a bit embarrassed when he took stood in front of her pantless.  She just smiled at his cock.

“That will make it easier to attach the sensors.  Have a seat.”

The exam table had a layer of that paper doctors use for sanitation and it crinkled as he took a seat.  “So, how does this work?” Paul asked, not sure what he was supposed to do at this point.

“There are three sets of attachments,” Diana said professionally, but with a hint of seductiveness in her voice.  “The first three will monitor your pulse.”  His erection made the veins on his penis more prominent so, as she had said, it was easier to attach the sensors properly.  “These next ten are like mini-seismographs.  When you start to… twitch? They monitor your arousal so we know when you are about to climax.”  This part was always a little hard to explain.  “Don’t worry.  The instruction manual explains how to properly attach everything.”

The next set was a group of small tubes.  “These will give a burst of cool air,” she explained.  “When the sensors determine you are about to climax the stimulator will stop and these will help to make sure there are no accidents.  After about ten seconds the stimulator will start up again.”

It was a strange experience having small electronics attached to his cock, but Paul couldn’t deny that he enjoyed Diana’s demonstration.  “What next?”

“Now, we put this on you.”  Diana slid the part that looked like a masturbator over his cock and twisted the end.  He could feel it tighten slightly so it wouldn’t come off.  “Basic on/off controls,” she pointed out to small buttons, “or we can do it by tablet.”

Diana plugged a tablet into the device.  “I prefer this for demonstrations.”

Paul looked at the windows that opened as she logged onto the device.

“Pulse rate normal,” Diana pointed out.  “Cock a little frisky – not unusual for first-timers at this point.  On/off – shall I?” The seductive tone was a little more present in her voice.  The “seismographs” seemed to show a little more activity when she asked.

“I’m entirely in your hands,” he said.

Diana activated the device and handed Paul the tablet.  He could feel subtle vibrations along his cock The detectors were apparently uni-directional as they didn’t react immediately.  He could feel his heart beat faster as she turned it on and his pulse monitor jumped briefly.  He could feel his cock getting stiffer and see the arousal rate rising.  Paul took a deep breath and held it.  He let it out slowly as he felt the desire to thrust with his hips. 

He was cum- And it all stopped.  Cool air flowed over his cock.  The monitors on the tablet showed a drop in activity.  He groaned with frustration as he felt himself going flaccid.  Then it started up again.

“The first few times are the worst,” Diana assured him.  “But the end results are worth it.”  She sat through another near climax with him.  She seemed to enjoy his frustration or perhaps was interested in his being able to perform for longer.  “You’ll want to edge about eight times a night to start with.  After a couple of weeks you’ll be in the habit of waiting for your own satisfaction so that she can catch up with you.”  Diana’s eyes sparkled as she said “she”.  “Unfortunately, this is all about changing your habits.  You’ll want to use it about once a month after that or you will start to fall into old habits again and will have to start back at the beginning.  Shall I prepare a bill of sales?”

Paul was once more reaching what he thought was the point of no return and could only nod yes to her question.  She returned to the office, and he groaned in disappointment as he was denied release once more.

“What are S-D and D-S,” he asked when she returned.

“Oh, that’s Self-Denial and Dominant-Submissive.  Most people buy these for their personal use but a few people want to use them with a partner.”

“Oh.”  Paul tried to switch it back to S-D mode and got a password prompt.  “What’s the password?”

“We set that up upon purchase.  Dominants usually want to personalize those.”  Diana returned with the paperwork and saw him playing with the tablet.  “You didn’t switch settings?”

She took the tablet and entered a few commands.  “Unlock,” she mumbled to herself and got the password prompt again.  She grabbed hold of the device and tried to twist the opening the other way, but it had locked into place when Paul had switched to D-S mode.  Paul was edging again while she was doing this and his cry of frustration rang in her ears.

“Not that easy,” she said as he unplugged the tablet from the device.  “The tablet is just instructions.  The on/off buttons on the device won’t function now that you’ve switched to D-S mode.”  She plugged it back in and played around with the tablet controls again as Paul started to tremble from his next round.  Each period of stimulation was shorter as it was taking less time to bring him to edge.

“I’m going to have to call the manufacturer.  I’m sure they’ve got a master code for when something like this happens.”

She left him once more.  Paul lay back on the exam table, gripped the sides, and started pumping his hips as if this might get him to *** an ejaculation.  Once more a blast of cool air made his cock go limp before that happened.  He tried this two more times before Diana returned.

“All right.”  She wasn’t the confident sales rep she had been when Paul had first entered.  In fact, the tone in her voice hinted that she was delaying bad news.  “The company that designed this is located in Thailand.  Their offices won’t be open for another ten hours.”