helping out at work

br****

Posted

Knowing you are having a slow boring day at work, I send you a text saying I’m bringing you a Starbucks and a cake. P.s. I hope your work isn’t busy. Leaving you to ponder what I meant by the last bit and not replying to your follow up texts, I turn up to your work about 45 minutes later with your coffee and cake in hand, you stand up to open the door for me and hugging me as I walk through giving you a kiss as you do and following you to your reception desk and placing your treats onto the desk as you sit back down wasting no time and digging into your cake. Sitting on the edge of your desk talking to you scanning the room to see how many people are about, I jump off the desk as stand behind you placing my hands of your shoulder, starting to give you a shoulder massage as you sip on your coffee, I lean in so my head is next to yours kissing your neck making your giggle before saying no stop I’m at work, I start kissing your neck but go on to say, move your work back I’m going under your desk, I drop to my knees and crawl under your desk before you have a chance to answer, moving you bag out of the way I crawl between your legs, giving me the amazing view of your gorgeous thick thighs slowly spreading apart as you try and look under the desk asking what I’m doing but before you get the words out of your mouth my hand has already began to squeeze high up on your smooth thigh making you gasp and slip down a little in your chair. “Shhh” I say as I begin to take your high heels off, allowing me to give you a slow foot rub, putting my fingers between your toes slowly moving your foot up to my mouth so I can slowly suck on each toe making you moan a little under your breath as you try and keep your composure whiles your colleagues walk past not nothing what’s going on, putting that foot down and doing the same to your other cute foot, I grab hold of your ankles and pulling you to the edge of your seat, so close that you nearly fall off. Moving my hands up to your knees I spread your legs as wide as your dress allows them to, wide enough your dress rides up your legs pretty much making your underwear be fully on show, but luckily you are fully under the desk, my hands the slide up your inner thighs and quickly start to pull your underwear down, revealing your gorgeous pussy, I then begin to kiss up your legs before slowly reaching my tongue out and licking between your soft pussy lips making you gasp out loud and your hands fly under the desk to grab my hair pulling my head deeper between your legs as I continue to eat you out, reaching one hand up to start to rub on your sensitive clit as my tongue pushes between your lips and teasing your tight pussy with the tip of my tongue. As time flys by colleagues walking by and stopping to talk to you as you struggle to keep a straight face and speak without quivering knowing I’m eating you out under the desk just centimetres away from them, making you climax finally you push my head away as you chair is now soaked the back of your dress that was under your bum drenched, I look up at you as you are leaning back, red in the face and having to take deep breaths, I put your underwear back up to your knees letting you pull them up the rest of the way as I kiss your feet one more time before putting your shoes back on and climbing out from under the desk as someone walking by stopping to talk to me, asking why I’m there and making us think of a lie saying I’ve just turned up as I left my wallet by accident and had to find it, quickly standing up and kissing you good bye I leave you at work , still recovering and panicking on how to clean up your mess ;

Posted
Just now, bunny42069 said:
Oh shit 10/10

Glad you liked it gorgeous

Posted
Love this!! I long for the day I can be under my DD desk as he works. Of course work from home because I want to stay the entire time