Let’s play

do****

Posted
So I was just thinking about you and that sweet little ass of yours how I wanna staring into your eyes you know you’re about to get fucked so hard I walk up to the counter reach over and grab you and pull you over the counter And grab both your hands and hold them behind your back as my other hand is taken off your shirt your bra, slowly, licking around your nipples and sucking on them as I’m doing this is starting to slide my hand down firmly you down your pussy, I start sucking on your neck Rubbing your Clint, your hands are still behind your back I grab you bye hips rip off your pants tease you with my tongue going back-and-forth start sucking on your kit and your lips my hands are squeezing your breasts sliding up and down your body start really sucking on your clip sliding my phone tongue back-and-forth slide my fingers in you harder and harder as I’m sucking on your you wanna come so bad but I won’t let you back to your chest starting up and down teasing your asshole teasing your cut. My fingers are sliding in and out of you faster and faster. I can feel your leg shaking. I turn you over grab grab you by the back of your hand. I slam my cock and tail and I start pounding you as I’m pulling your head back just choking you a little bit 
Posted
Need to learn how to spell clit