Stockings

sp****

sp****
Posted
I find black sheer stockings and shiny black high heels very sensuous on a girl. A roleplay dress up with dialogue and play heightens the anticipation and prolongs stimulation. Skirting around the issue without directly expressing intention is interesting. Can anyone think of scenarios that interest them?
Posted
Naw, I rather have her butt naked! But I do love ripping there clothes off! 😈
wy****
Posted
I like fish nets and stockings, find them extremely sexy
Sl****
Posted
I like sheer or fishnets on a pretty pair of pumps or stilettos. Extra points for the bra, panty, and garter set. They are sooo sexy and bring me to a primal state of dominance where i just want to rip them off, tie her down and "discuss the terms of her surrender."
Sl****
Posted
BTW, many Dommes dress this way. So, although its a mismatch of orientation, what they wear is a turn-on.
Sl****
Posted
The epitome of what I'm talking about is Danica Collins. Underneath her class, poise, her cool demeanor, her British accent, and her distinct feminity is her craven soul that yearns for primal control.
Ki****
Posted
The sheer stockings with the seam up the back of the Hose is so sexy
Posted
Hey there everyone! I fell in love with sheer, sexy nylons, and pantyhose when I was a little boy, looking at my mother‘s legs as she came home from her secretarial job, always wearing high heel pumps and a skirt. Sexy sheer stockings with the seam on the back of the hose, oh yes, I agree, so sexy