A woodland walk

Ri****
Posted

We decided to get some fresh air, a walk in the woods.....well, he'd subtly demanded and I followed.
It wasn't as easy as that though, I'd wanted to wear my cute panties under my thigh length dress however he'd looked at me, it told me no. I put them on regardless bit before I could pull them even half way up they had been torn from me.

So here we are, walking through beautiful bright and green woodland. I'm trying to ignore earliers climax slowly seeping down my thighs. The thoughts that it is certainly a mutual mix of bodily fluids was something to ponder as the birds tweeted and the sunlight glittered through the canopy.
As we walk, not holding hands like 'normal' couples but with him slightly infront. Leading the way. Every now and then I glimpse him, strong and confident. In compete control, me tagging along with not a question to ask but a blind desire to be led.
After some time it dawns on me how far we've come, and far off any track we are. The birds are more active and there is an absence of any human made noises. Its incredibly tranquil. A perfect sunny afternoon.
We come to a clearing. 50m round but surrounded by dense woodland. A large  lone tree stump roughly centred. I can sense him sensing me. A silent shift. The hairs on my neck bristle. I feel it, deep down in my stomach and tingling in my pussy.
As we come to the stump he swiftly changes direction. To me. I can only step back but my step is blocked by the stump and I awkwardly sit back onto it. I put my hands back to steady myself but like a wolf seeing an opportunity he makes a reach for them. I'm too slow. He has both my wrists in a firm grip but in doing so he's left his exposed chest in my face.

I take my chance and bite through his tight t-shirt all the while trying to wrestle my hands free.
He just rumbles this beastly growl in my ear that sounds like it's come from his soul. My heart races. A powerful figure towering over me. I want to fight but deep down he has me.
He smoothly pushes me back. My body flat on the stump but my head hanging off. Adrenaline and exhilaration courses through me.
He's above me. Looking down at me. Pinning my hands to the stump still. Very tightly
'Pull down my shorts' he barks in his powerful Manor.
He let's my left hand free and I immediately tug his shorts off and down to his ankles.
His long thick cock jumps out and waves above me. He uses his free hand to guide it to my lips. Craving it I lick the tip as it sites there.
He pulls my boobs from my dress and I feel the suns warmth on them.
He doesn't take long to restrain my free hand again.
I can feel the pressure on my lips. My head tilts back further until it it's the edge of the stump.
The realisation hits me. I am powerless but to take whatever is coming to me. The thought sends quivers up my inner thighs and into my pussy.  I knows it's seeping all down my ass and drenching my dress.
He eases his shift past my lips and his throbbing tip hits the back of my throat.
He doesn't pause. It just glides down. My throat expanding to take him all in. I know he's watching the bulge in my throat travel down.
His balls hit my nose. He doesn't stop pushing until they flatten tight over them.
He holds himself there. Deep inside me. Up to his hilt. My eyes start to sting and they water. The more I need to breathe the more I can feel my pussy drip down onto myself.
Natural extinct makes me squirm and I struggle. My lungs burning. But he has me. I will breathe when he allows me to breathe.

TBC