A Gift: Part 2

Posted

To his left, a door swung open almost without a sound, and a young woman stepped into the study. He turned to her, enjoying the view of this completely naked girl, and watched as she looked around the room. Her eyes fell upon him, but continued on around the room until she seemed certain that he was the only occupant. Then, like a wild cat stalking prey, she stepped delicately towards him. She meandered around a chair, avoided a coffee table, and approached him without a sound.

She wore nothing but a thick-leather, black collar; a metal ring at the front. Her slightly-hairy mound was in full view and her modest breasts were completely uncovered. Her face was pretty, framed by soft brown hair, her shoulders slender, her form petite and ***. The corners of her mouth curled in a weak smile, but she was clearly nervous. He remained still the whole time, and with his lack of movement she deemed it safe to come closer. She turned sideways, then a bit further, and stuck out her backside before planting it on his lap. She bent her legs and rested her weight on his thighs, and then she slid back a little bit further and sat up straight. Her hands rested on her knees and she looked backwards and down at him.

His penis was tight in his trousers, her weight on his body so arousing, and he wanted to touch her, but first,

"What is your name?"

"Katya, Sir."

"That is a pretty name. Do you know who I am?" A moment passed and she simply nodded. Now he lifted his left hand, stroking her left arm, and she leaned back just enough that she could reach down for a kiss. With his right hand he pulled on her legs, turning her for a better angle, and their lips met softly for no more than a brief second. Their eyes were already closed, their lips clicking quietly as she pulled away, and he smiled at her. His right hand ran up and down her legs gently, caressing her warm, soft skin, and she breathed deeply at his touch.

His penis grew with her weight on his lap, not heavy, but enough to stoke the embers of his lust. He liked this Submissive, a lot. His lips came in to kiss her right arm all the way down to the knuckles of her hand, his left coming around to feel her stomach. He was a possessive Dominant, and although he did not own her, he did not want to let her go. His hand was about to rise to her breasts when Mistress Madame entered from the door on the right.

"You slutty whore!"

Posted
Again you leave us begging for more. I salute you sir. Not easy to do to some of us!
Posted

I would have thought her virginity?

Posted
3 hours ago, Aimil2019 said:

I would have thought her virginity?

After Madame's reaction at the end, I (as a reader) would guess not.

Posted

Ah yes, but that’s maybe the bitter after taste of a has been very much in demand character back in the day? Whatever it is I can’t wait to read it.