MIND MASTURBATION

br****

Sir-Conan-Doyle
Posted
I am using hypnosis to get my subjects into mindblowing orgasms without even touching themselves!
Km****
Posted
I firmly believe in the old saying "seduce the mind and the body will follow"
ma****
Posted
We used to call it daydreaming lol
Ki****
Posted
Is all about the partner and instigate in eachother the thought is more what you leave to the untold than what is said.
Mental stimulation is a powerful tool bring the desire and imagination to life and that brings the strongest orgasms
Ma****
Posted
Seriously I just let my mind wonder or i create what I want
my****
Posted
I write. I’m currently working on a nearly 700 page erotic epic that is merely for me. I began writing it as a way to get passed writers block on my first novel. Now I pick it up every now and then and revisit my characters.
An****
Posted
With the right connection….No words needed just a look🫦🫦
fo****
Posted
You guys have to read Sexual Alchemy by Donald Tyson! It's a book explaining the actual technique of Jnana Karmamudra (raising the Kundalini through sexual encounter with an agent of the goddess in the imagination).

It's basically a technique for safely developing sexual relations with non-physical beings, but just the history portion alone is the most mind-blowing thing I've ever read
3X****
Posted
I've been masturbating to my very active imagination/ fantasies for decades. Hence why I'm a sapiosexual. Activate my mind, the rest comes naturally.
PN****
Posted
I am a sapiosexual through and through. I *have* to be in it mentally before it will EVER be physical. One of My favorite things to do is write. I am currently working on a novel Myself.

One of My favorite things to do is to ***t a scene with words. Down to the gentle movements of hair behind the ear, to explaining in detail the session at hand, to how I would move My fingertips across My partner's skin as I explore their body, inside and out.

It's amazing what your imagination can do when given the right words to create a true vision.
du****
Posted

I get so worked up dreaming about wild sex erotic sex I tell I make someone orgasm with while I’m inside her and taste it or tell I feel it all on my warm c**k and with all the intense dreams I often wake from c*mming all over myself! But haven’t found that woman to fulfill my fantasies because I’m to shy to let them know my desires wants and needs and don’t have the time to go out and seek a woman with nsa or a FWB due to me working such long hours 7 days a week! So when I fall asleep I so look forward to my dreams and when I don’t have them I feel like sh*t when I wake up. I just wish there was a way a group somewhere near seeking same fantasies and wanting same as me in Dubuque Iowa but have search high and low to no avail! Yet I am good looking and know what I’m doing the shyness always takes over in the moment I see or meet someone or there already taken , I often wonder if this is normal and if a lot of people my age. 45 fit and been single about 6 years go threw ? Or am I just stupid for having these fantasies? Anyways I probably need serious help right? Any info would be greatly appreciated

FL****
Posted
I first get the feeling of the desire, either being tied or tying, I then imagine using pictures off Instagram etc how that may feel, occasionally I need something physical to aid but primarily it's all in the mind and I have cum several times just by thinking 😉
pa****
Posted
Sounds good I will defenently do this I e just discovered how to push the oil to my pineal gland and am still learning I'll ad this to my experience of finding my way on my journey ty
Posted
So......having naughty thoughts .....
sa****
Posted
I'm an erotic writer. So I do it very often. Thinking and writing things that we couldn't admit to sharing it with others and seeing them take pleasure in it is incredible
fo****
Posted
When I was reading sexual Alchemy I started getting curious if the random intense dreams with different women that I've had throughout my life were indeed succubi

So I wrote a letter asking her to visit if she is indeed succubus and put it under my pillow

I woke up after two dreams of being at a dance with this girl and then the next dream was in the back of the car holding hands with her

I went to pee and thought "interesting"

And then laying back down there was a flash of light and all of a sudden, there's nearly invisible woman laying with me cuddled up

I thought I was in sleep paralysis but nope, was able to move

I was kind of terrified but I just kissed her hand and after a few minutes she disappeared
fo****
Posted
It sounds ridiculous even when I reread it 🤣

That was the only physical manifestation I've ever had witnessed of a spirit other than random poltergeist stuff

Posted
I’ve tried it a couple times with tantric breathing techniques other than that a meditation session has helped me control my physical desires
Kr****
Posted

I read A LOT of erotica...I judge an author's skills based on if they can actually make me feel part of the scenario...making my stomach clench...p*ssy sizzle and my nipples hard. Then I find myself rereading the words. I find myself reliving scenes during downtime at work, which makes for a very wet day!!

Da****
Posted
Actually, your definition is too vague a description of what mental masturbation is, in comparison to Sensuality as a whole. So allow me to narrow this thread for you.
As we all know, sexual behavior is a desire to have a release (or orgasm) through physical, mental, or even emotional responses with the help of outside stimuli. But to create the arousal of, or the stimulation needed, one must need a certain amount of sensory input whether consciously or subconsciously. This is where Sensuality begins.
An artist can have the ability to ***t an entire image in their mind before ever putting ***t to canvas, but the image itself needs to come from somewhere. This is a prime example of how mental masturbation begins.
... If I might offer a suggestion, then perhaps exploring both Sensory Deprivation and Sensory Overload would be your best option on a physical level. As for the mental or emotional side, Tantra is your best bet. Learn the ways, Padawan.
Ju****
Posted
I write short fantasies
Sandholme63
Posted
I've always been able to aid masterbation through mentally thinking about what happens during intensive beatings done by a assertive dominating woman.
Also I've been trained previously to climax despite being in handcuffs from behind
Sw****
Posted
For me, I am demisexual (due to past assault/trauma). So, when I am mentally stimulated, I get to play an omniscient narrator. She knows every individual's intention, motive and desire. By having this type of control, it helps me feel safe and allows me to release and enjoy pleasure.
cr****
Posted

I just let my mind wander. When I was younger it focused on my babysitter and teacher. As I got older they got more diverse, friends, colleagues, strangers I saw on the street. When I had a partner they focused on them. But always wander. Sometimes narratives and others just visuals - maybe from the night before. I still have a couple memories that I pull up from time to time. Sometimes it is one person, sometimes others and though I consider myself a heterosexual, sometimes there are multiple genders involved - but I'm playing all the parts ... I just explore and not worry about anything other then where it leads.