A Gift: Part 5

Posted

Mistress Madame approached Katya, now content in knowing that the girl would trouble her no longer. She clipped the leash to the ring of Katya's collar, and turned to him.

"Master Reign, if you would please step closer?"

He stood opposite Madame, with Katya beside them both and Bella waiting patiently beside him. Bella wanted to lift her arms, to hug his arm and feel his warmth. She did not, as she knew the ritual, and she understood that she would soon be safe by his side.

Mistress Madame cinched her hand from Katya's collar, down her leash, about three hand-spans. Then she began to coil the thin-link chain around his left forearm, doubling back halfway to seat the handle-loop in his palm. He curled his fingers in, palm up to hook his hand through the loop, and then his forearm pivoted to hover vertically in front of Katya's face. He pulled gently on the leash as Madame spoke, leaning in to kiss her,

"I officially hand possession of this Submissive, over to you. She belongs to you; mind, body, and soul."

He pulled away slowly, staring into Katya's eyes. Their lips clicked apart with the slightest of tongue, and he savoured that intimate moment. Madame said nothing.

"Thank you," he said clearly, still staring at Katya. Then he turned to Madame. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, Master Reign. Now Bella?"

"Yes, please. Katya, please stand by my left side."

He kept Katya's leash snaked around his arm; she was his and he had no intentions of letting go, and she obeyed without a word. With Bella still on his right, Madame still facing him, she took a pace closer and repeated the ritual with Bella's leash. She passed ownership of Bella to him, and Bella smiled weakly. He leaned in to kiss her, tugging on her leash, and took a long pull of her tongue. Their lips met passionately, albeit motionless, and he felt fireworks with this naked young redhead. He pulled Katya in, her arms rising, and the two women began to caress his body.

Posted
2 hours ago, Tigress said:

Intriguing Sir! Tig x

Thank you. I hope the rest of the story sustains your curiosity.