Realtime friendship...

qu****

Posted

😂😂, no it's a carousel horse 🤪

Posted

Funny how if you lose the c it's an arousel....

Posted

I have no idea why but that reminds me of a joke..

Why has Edward Woodward got so many d's in his name?

Because if he didnt, he'd be Ewaw Woo woo 😆

Posted

There is one thing that may not have been mentioned.  It's the fact that "nice guys" tend to be polite, respectful, and considerate of other people's space.  For that reason, they often go unnoticed.  They just blend into the background.  "Bad boys", however, tend to constantly flirt, hit on women, and get in everyone's faces.  They simply don't care.  In a sense, they cut in line in front of everyone else.

Posted

I think "nice guys" and "bad boys" is over simplifying things though.

Everyone is different. A bad boy can be a nice guy who just doesn't want to let anyone in or is happy being independent and doesn't even realise they are hurting anyone (if they are). A nice guy can respect space and be polite, but then goes home and spends the next 12 hours stalking a girl's "last online" status on whatsapp and worrying about what other guy she might be fucking.

I don't ike categorising people as it leads to presumptions about how someone will behave, or why they behave a certain way, which more often than not are wrong.

Girls say they miss you for example. It could be because they do and are busy. They do but have a lot of people they miss and are content with it. They could be trying to be polite because they like you as a person or friend, or just because they are polite. It could be a form of involuntary manipulation. Most people don't even know why they say half of what they say themselves, so you're into muddy water trying to work it out on behalf of them.

All I know is when you box people into behavioural categories, as happens a lot with guys and girls, girls and guys...people always end up surprising you, because in reality they have a hundred different reasons why they might do or say something, and if they don't have a specific goal will often just pick one of those reasons at random or depending on whatever is on their mind at the time.

End of pointless gibberish post.

Posted

I can only talk about things from my own experiences, if I don't know I'll put my hands up and say it's beyond me, but try to have an opinion from stated facts, though in that case it's just an opinion of possibility

Posted

....and where do nice girls and bad girls fit into this?

Posted

Well the only "bad girls" I've known have become that way through circumstance, not as a part of their personality, underneath they were still "nice girls", compared with "bad boys" who to me are just hard wired that way, as I say that's only what I've found

Posted

I suppose it's why a woman who's only ever had problems with men are allowed to say all men are bastards, but if a man has only ever had problems with women is not allowed to say all women are bitches, I can't see the difference between both statements, both are equally valid when based on personal experiences

Posted

So maybe not all bad boys are wired to be bad.

Posted
5 minutes ago, quietlysure said:

I suppose it's why a woman who's only ever had problems with men are allowed to say all men are bastards, but if a man has only ever had problems with women is not allowed to say all women are bitches, I can't see the difference between both statements, both are equally valid when based on personal experiences

Agreed.

One thing though.. not all women think all men are dirtbags just because they find some are. At least I don't.

Posted

Maybe not all, but I'd say the majority are, you see them often in the rooms, claiming to be doms, but it soon becomes apparent that they're not, they just think by saying this women will just drop their knickers