Caregiver/little bond

Posted

This is why I won't do DD/bg 

A Daddy has to be absolutely rock solid. Master of his own life. And it's a big fucking commitment, taking care of a little. They become very dependant on you.  

Posted
7 minutes ago, King38 said:

I know but if you think someone is enough of a jerk to ignore you if you love them then you wont fall in love with them now, will you?

Erm.... depends.

It can be a safeguard but it's no guarntee.

Having a relationship where there are clear boundaries like whether the relationship is casual, online, whatever might help but you can't always control or predict feelings.

My first Dominant always made it clear that he would never be "in love" with me. Told me not to fall in love with him. It made me fall in love with him even more. We are still friends nearly ten years later and i love him still. 

Posted

Even if it is a safeguatd, it is still better than nothing, atleast that is what I think.

Posted
20 hours ago, King38 said:

Even if it is a safeguatd, it is still better than nothing, atleast that is what I think.

Safeguard*

Posted

I think you've made a big mistake in playing with the said person, your mental health is clearly getting in the way, as you've admitted.... You can't look after someone else when you yourself need looking after... 

Of course feelings will be there, by the sounds of, on both sides... But you have to be honest, she will be hurt... You can't avoid the hurt it's going to cause, but you can be honest with her. Talk to her, tell her about what's going on and why... 

• 5 months later...
Posted
On 1/18/2020 at 11:24 AM, Wiz said:

I know but if you think someone is enough of a jerk to ignore you if you love them then you wont fall in love with them now, will you?

You are wrong. 

Posted
13 hours ago, KCurious said:

You are wrong. 

Well it doesn't make sense that someone will like talking to a person who ignores them and if you dont like them how do you fall in love with them? 

Posted
19 hours ago, Wiz said:

Well it doesn't make sense that someone will like talking to a person who ignores them and if you dont like them how do you fall in love with them? 

Even if they act like a jerk they aren’t a jerk in the end. Therefore even if that so called jerk ignore the person it doesn’t stop them having feelings for them even if things or relationship comes to an end or changed because it’s part of their life the so called jerk entered into the world and left a trace, nothing can remove that deep remark even if the so called jerk has completely erased those moments... 

• 5 months later...
Posted (edited)

i was a little and had the most amazing relationship with my daddy dont get me wrong we had our ups and downs like every relationship will. Then one day i found him dead. it was the hardest thing i have ever gone through but if you need to talk and want to know how that can affect a little please message me.  

Edited by ropebrat
Posted
5 hours ago, ropebrat said:

i was a little and had the most amazing relationship with my daddy dont get me wrong we had our ups and downs like every relationship will. Then one day i found him dead. it was the hardest thing i have ever gone through but if you need to talk and want to know how that can affect a little please message me.  

She actually has a boyfriend in an open relationship, so she doesn't depend on me at all. Though she's still concerned about my health.