Caregiver/little bond

Posted

I'd like to ask littles here. How strong or deep is the bond you have with your daddy/mommy? Would it hurt you too much if you had to say goodbye forever?

I play with a little. It's not a true relationship though, just an online roleplay. But we tend to show loads of affection to each other, and we recently grew really close as friends. I'm afraid she might become attached more than it's safe. My life is currently in a crisis, with very little chance of betterment. It's all falling apart. I care deeply about her, and I don't want her to be hurt. I don't want her to be sad from my departure.

I know it's mostly my fault for forming deep connections in such a risky state, but it happened. How can I explain to her that we might never see each other again without hurting her?

Posted
My inbox is also open if you need anything. I don’t have much advice to offer here, but I’m a good listener and you’re welcome to message if you need anything :))
Posted
I don't think there is a way of saying it without hurting your little. I was someone's little for three years. I'm happy to offer some views from a little's perspective, but obviously all relationships are different.
Posted
1 hour ago, Rubieluna said:

I really am worried by this message, please message me if you need someone to talk to:( xx

1 hour ago, SubGirl2000 said:

My inbox is also open if you need anything. I don’t have much advice to offer here, but I’m a good listener and you’re welcome to message if you need anything :))

I appreciate your offers. It's alright, I don't need anything now, I was just looking for an advice to this topic.

Thank you a lot.

Posted
37 minutes ago, Step_Two said:

I don't think there is a way of saying it without hurting your little. I was someone's little for three years. I'm happy to offer some views from a little's perspective, but obviously all relationships are different.

That's what I'm afraid of. That she will be hurt anyway.

Well, I'd like to know how a little feels about this connection. Maybe it could help me understand it better,

Posted
4 minutes ago, SidoraxVonCreep said:

That's what I'm afraid of. That she will be hurt anyway.

Well, I'd like to know how a little feels about this connection. Maybe it could help me understand it better,

Please feel free to message me anytime you need.

Posted
3 hours ago, Step_Two said:

Please feel free to message me anytime you need.

Sorry, but I don't fit your message filter.

Posted (edited)

I’ve went through something similar in the past. He warned me not to fall in love with him early on. I cared about him a lot, and I appreciated that he was looking out for my feelings. Try to do that in the future if you can, hopefully they’ll take it to heart. (Not a little btw, never have been)

Edited by Eclatz
Posted
8 hours ago, Eclatz said:

I’ve went through something similar in the past. He warned me not to fall in love with him early on. I cared about him a lot, and I appreciated that he was looking out for my feelings. Try to do that in the future if you can, hopefully they’ll take it to heart. (Not a little btw, never have been)

I did warn her. And she's not in love with me, we're just close friends with sexual relations. But I can tell that she cares about me a lot, which is the same risk as falling in love. It's not safe to have a deep connection with me.

Posted
8 hours ago, SidoraxVonCreep said:

I did warn her. And she's not in love with me, we're just close friends with sexual relations. But I can tell that she cares about me a lot, which is the same risk as falling in love. It's not safe to have a deep connection with me.

I hope things work out then.. I hope it ends beautifully for both of you.

Posted
1 hour ago, Eclatz said:

I hope things work out then.. I hope it ends beautifully for both of you.

I'm afraid it won't end beautifully for me. My life is falling apart. But at least, it can end nicely for her. That's what I want the most.

Posted
2 hours ago, SidoraxVonCreep said:

I'm afraid it won't end beautifully for me. My life is falling apart. But at least, it can end nicely for her. That's what I want the most.

You’re sweet to think of her.. I really hope things get better for you too, you deserve happiness as well. Maybe life will be better come spring.. I hope, for your sake!

Posted

don't want to sound harsh or rude, but one shouldn't play games with other if he cant fulfil his duty of care, or not be able to play his part. If you know you cant handle your role in a long term, either you say it or just stop doing that. Its selfish, careless and not really nice.

Posted
On 12/27/2019 at 2:34 PM, FabSeverus said:

don't want to sound harsh or rude, but one shouldn't play games with other if he cant fulfil his duty of care, or not be able to play his part. If you know you cant handle your role in a long term, either you say it or just stop doing that. Its selfish, careless and not really nice.

We're not in a true relationship, we just play together. And it goes well. The problem is, I might not be here for a very long time, and I'm concerned about her feelings on having to separate from me.

Posted

You can't play with people's feelings this way. Unless it quite clearly is going to be a one-off thing then there is always an implied level of care and feeling. Otherwise you're just using people.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 1/8/2020 at 6:26 PM, Dreamaway said:

You can't play with people's feelings this way. Unless it quite clearly is going to be a one-off thing then there is always an implied level of care and feeling. Otherwise you're just using people.

Trust me that it certainly doesn't make me happy.

Like I've said in the original post, it's not a true relationship, she plays with the image I'm projecting in our roleplay, rather than the real me.

I don't want to leave her, but my life is at risk. I'm afraid there will be time we have to separate, and I want her to be alright and move on without being hurt.

Posted

Your life is at risk? How? This worries me, a lot.

If you're in a bad place, you need to take care of yourself first, before you can take care of others.

Posted
1 hour ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Your life is at risk? How? This worries me, a lot.

If you're in a bad place, you need to take care of yourself first, before you can take care of others.

Don't worry about me, please. I don't like spreading stress and worries to others.

I'm trying to keep myself up as much as possible.

Posted

Telling me not to worry about you is like telling a fish not to swim. It's what I do.

If I'm wrong, forgive me but your comment about you not being here suggests you've thought about ***. Please, from the depths of my soul, if you have/are talk to someone, anyone, me!

Posted
1 hour ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Telling me not to worry about you is like telling a fish not to swim. It's what I do.

If I'm wrong, forgive me but your comment about you not being here suggests you've thought about ***. Please, from the depths of my soul, if you have/are talk to someone, anyone, me!

Please, let's not bring my non-sexual problems here. It's kinda off-topic. I have other sites to treat my mental problems. Don't worry about me.

Posted

I had an online play partner and even though I told her that we may never meet, she ended up falling for me and wanting to meet. It ended badly with us fighting all the time and me not wanting to talk to her. We had chemistry, we got along and everything but it didnt matter in the end.

I think making it clear that you will stop talking to her if she falls in love should help.

Posted

I just want to rein*** what @Dreamaway and @FabSeverus have said. You shouldn't be playing with her. It's irresponsible. It's not safe or sane. I've had close friends who are littles. I've been in a DD/bg relationship. When Daddy leaves, distances himself or damages the dynamic, it's devastating. 

Posted
Just now, King38 said:

I had an online play partner and even though I told her that we may never meet, she ended up falling for me and wanting to meet. It ended badly with us fighting all the time and me not wanting to talk to her. We had chemistry, we got along and everything but it didnt matter in the end.

I think making it clear that you will stop talking to her if she falls in love should help.

You can't help falling in love though! 

Posted
2 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

You can't help falling in love though! 

I know but if you think someone is enough of a jerk to ignore you if you love them then you wont fall in love with them now, will you?