How to find bdsm partners easily

MontrealEnvy

Posted
5 hours ago, DaddyGalt said:

The responses are ridiculous. He may be interested in light BDSM. That's not a crime and he's welcome to search around for women who are looking for men such as him that are looking primarily for the sexual. Women these days have gotten so intolerant that they attack folks for simply stating what they are after. I will advise him to keep looking and to focus on what he's after rather than concerning himself with other profiles. Many people keep their profiles simple and to the point. No need for a thesis for most. The nerve of some who think it's their role to drive people off the site based on your prejudices.

good for you to jump in and stick up for the young man, but please do not insult us by minimising our input in forums. Some here, have contribute greatly and with experience to back it up, for long time and in many forums. 

We gave him some good advices. If he was posting this on fetlife where he's got an account, believe me he will run with his tail between his legs, if any left. 

He's welcome to come respond to us as I am sure he's very articulate too

Posted

Has MontrealEnvy replied at all or have  I missed it? 
Would be interesting to get his take on the comments he made and the reaction it caused 

Posted

Reading through all these posts which I have followed with interest the last two days it seems we have a boy trying to be a man whos stepped into a world he has no idea about.The protocols,rules most of us follow would be alien to a newbie and yes I'm sure he has read all the comments on this thread with some level of shame but which of us has not made mistakes especially when young??I know I have and no one on here is perfect.Yes he was insulting and was called out for it but let's hope he learns from the vilification he has received and becomes a better human being from it.I agree with most of what has been said but not all and again we were all young once.

Posted

I believe the definition of good looking is 

attractive · nice-looking · beautiful · pretty · as pretty as a picture · handsome · lovely · stunning · striking · arresting · gorgeous · prepossessing · winning · fetching · captivating · bewitching · beguiling · engaging · charming · charismatic · enchanting · appealing  and the list goes on...  Lets take *appealing* sadly your words are not appealing and being an *older* *sexy* *attractive* woman ..I am not as desperate and you seem to think we are ... at an OLDER AGE, we woman have class and a world of experience.. I personally wouldn't even allow you to clean my shoes... I would suggest you get antiquated with you're hand because with your attitude, sex is highly unlikely.

Posted
4 hours ago, Donnykinkster said:

but let's hope he learns from the vilification he has received and becomes a better human being from

In seriousness. Yes, I agree.   

What I hope happens for both himself and anyone else reading who feels they're in the same boat - I don't mean to sound cutting with some of my comments.  But there's important things to learn quickly, else you're destined to make the same mistakes.

But. We live in a world of course where we can pick up a phone and with a push of a few buttons we can have take away, a taxi, groceries delivered - if I want to visit another city I can very easily find convenient located hotels and public transport routes (often with real time tracking) - so I kinda get a little that in a world where we're "more connected" that there's people who think "I want to do this thing, surely it can't be hard to also find someone who likes *that thing* and would, therefore, like to do this to me" - I get it. 

But,  women aren't pizzas - where you can pick up your phone and order and customise one as you like and have it delivered in 40 minutes.  And women don't really like to be treat as sex or fetish vending machines.

Hands up - I've made mistakes over the years and a lot of my comments are moreso through not wanting people to keep making the same mistakes and to break some of the cycles quickly.  

I see two paths for anyone who makes the mistakes and one is to go "Oops, I got things a bit wrong" and learn from it and come back a better person or with a better attitude.  The other is to keep doubling down as if they're some form of victim to the system and that's the kinda toxic traits to avoid.

Sadly, too many people - particularly guys, go down the latter route - but - look, it's never too late to reassess an attitude and then suddenly find that you're meeting more people be it for coffee, dates, sex, social, play, relationships, whatever.

Posted
2 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

But,  women aren't pizzas -

Omg I think you may have just created a new fantasy for me!!! 😂

Posted
13 hours ago, Queenie63 said:

Has MontrealEnvy replied at all or have  I missed it? 
Would be interesting to get his take on the comments he made and the reaction it caused 

I’m wondering if this post is even real or maybe it was just there to create a trigger reaction?! 

Posted
7 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

Omg I think you may have just created a new fantasy for me!!! 😂

is it to be turned into a human pizza? if so, please send pics ;) hehe

Posted
Just now, quietlysure said:

Possibly, but how would you like your pizza.....

I'm into splosh, so if it's a human pizza - as messy as possible ;) 

Posted

Though a cream cake slid into knickers being worn......

Posted
Just now, eyemblacksheep said:

I'm into splosh, so if it's a human pizza - as messy as possible ;) 

I haven’t got as far as details yet but all my head is saying is ‘women, pizza, pizza women, women & pizza, pizza & women, women eating pizza, women feeding me pizza, women wearing pizza etc etc’ .....I’m not sure where to go from here 😂

Posted

I now see pizza in a different light. May wear one laters and post a photo, haha.

Posted
😝 Hahaha now you’re just ruining it @quietlysure
Posted

I don't know, pineapple rings, with nipples looking like cherries ...😘

Posted
1 hour ago, BigPolly said:

I haven’t got as far as details yet but all my head is saying is ‘women, pizza, pizza women, women & pizza, pizza & women, women eating pizza, women feeding me pizza, women wearing pizza etc etc’ .....I’m not sure where to go from here 😂

I’m in whatever it is!!!! 😛

Posted
7 minutes ago, quietlysure said:

I don't know, pineapple rings, with nipples looking like cherries ...😘

That’s definitely not pizza tho 

Posted
7 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

That’s definitely not pizza tho 

Side order? haha.

Posted

With Jalapeños! I like mine HOT HOT HOT! Pizzas. And women....