My life as a daddy

Posted
So I've been a daddy for quite some time now. I've been on the kink scene since my late 20's but have specifically been a daddy for over 9 years now.

Slowly but surely I've been 'coming out' to people and mostly it's been all positive. But recently I spoke to someone I would have regarded as a good friend and he was taken aback and said what I was doing was basically one step away from being a peadophile.

I mean personally I fail to see anything wrong with two consenting adults indulging in something that makes them both happy. But for a while I thought maybe I am weird, and maybe this is wrong.

Has anyone else experienced what I would describe as kink shaming I'm the past? Did you lose friends because of it? And how did you deal with it?
Posted
Hi mate, I have been dom for while but just met my first baby girl it's a distance relation but I'm finding it very good, lots of new things to learn but as you say we are both of age and consenting so no it's no more wrong than a sub giving total control, I have lost friend through kink but my thoughts are not that good friend if they don't accept who you are, I think of all you kink guys and girls as extended family so take me or leave me I am what and who I am smile and be you brother
Posted

something I often say about kink is it's not something that people *generally* need to know about.   There's no need to come out as such.

Within that though, there's obviously some kinks there's more understanding about than others via film and media : but, yeah, assorted DD/lg or ageplay and so on is one a lot don't understand especially if (as some perceive it) "so she's 20/30/whatever but is acting/dressing like they're 14-16 and you're attracted to that??" which while people on this forum would know is cool - it's still something which is slower in general society - but - in general, being out offers no real advantage to our lives.

Sometimes it's important to remember general society isn't as liberal as we'd sometimes hope. 

Posted
You both are two consenting adults, which makes you both happy. Nope, you isn't weird nor is it wrong. People should embrace you for you and not something that you isn't. Society shouldn't dictate what is right and wrong. Keep doing what makes you tick. Onwards and upwards.
Posted

Let me give you my view on the topic.

DD/lg: Being attracted to an adult woman that acts childish.

Pedophilia: Being attracted to an actual child.

In DD/lg, you're attracted to the adult woman, no matter how she acts. So, unless you imagine she's really a child, you're far from being a pedo.

Posted
15 hours ago, Bigbeardeddaddy42 said:

I mean personally I fail to see anything wrong with two consenting adults indulging in something that makes them both happy. But for a while I thought maybe I am weird, and maybe this is wrong.

No, you were right the first time, there is nothing wrong with two consenting adults going for what makes them happy.  Out of interest I did a bit of fossicking around in Google and drew on my memory of a few interesting representations of lgs and would-be DDs.  Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?  The alleged 'famous feud' film starring grande dames Joan Crawford and Bette Davis. Made in 1962 from a novel of the same name written a few years earlier.  Jane (Bette Davis)  was a child vaudeville star but when she grew up, interest in her waned.  Her *** Blanche (Joan Crawford) crippled in a car accident on her rise to fame,  has to rely on sadistic little Jane to care for her.  They're their sixties - and Jane still dresses in little-girl frilly skirts and abundant fake golden  curls as she regresses gradually to perpetual childhood with occasional flashes of adult clarity when she ***s Blanche to death with slow starvation and cruelty. Lolita: also made in 1962 (Had another outing a few years ago - don't bother, see the original or better, read the book). H.H. will do anything to be with his little nymphet, 14 year old Lolita - even marrying her mother, a woman he finds utterly repulsive.  Apparently, the desire for pubescent girls is called hebephilia. Both of these films were approved for release by the Hayes Office of Moral Codes. In 1962. Which is a long time ago.

Quite often our friends, without us knowing, develop a perception or idea of what we are and when they find out we are not what they think...well. It's a bit of a shock. That's not our fault, unless we've actively been lying to them.  Your friend may have an traumatic incident or memory from childhood that's been awoken by your revelations, hence his reaction. But you are doing nothing wrong, you're nowhere near being a paedophile. As to what you're attracted to, that's your business and it's not wrong or against any law. If you had a look around, you'd probably find plenty of places in the world where it's perfectly legal and acceptable to marry a 14-year old girl. Your friend would probably accept that, but he can't accept a grown woman acting like a 14 year old girl? As eyemblacksheep says, being out usually offers no real advantage in our lives in allegedly 'normal' society. The DD/lg and MD/lb is nothing new at all, it's been going on for centuries.  There's plenty of places in cyberspace where no-one judges.  Good luck, mate.

Posted
If people don’t get a feel for something then they’re never ‘going to get it’ Personally I don’t understand how people like Robbie Williams but we’re all wonderfully different. As far as kink is concerned my best friend cannot for the life of her understand how I would ‘Wear a dog collar & perform in front of strangers’ (her words) but to me it’s the best thing in the world. Does it make me weird & a perverted, Yep totally but that doesn’t mean it’s wrong. Taking part in pet play isn’t one step away from beastiality so why would being a daddy make you close to being a peodophile?! People are scared of what they don’t understand but the world would be boring if we were all the same! You are who you are & don’t ever be ashamed of that
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
It is not anywhere near wrong for any of us to indulge our kinks and fetishes especially with another consenting adult. I love being a little, and I myself am in need of a daddy...one that can live up to my expectations...the fact that we are often shamed for something that only enhances our pleasure is not going to be regulated
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

If that make you feel better I had my voice to the others kinksters here. No shame or don’t worry about what your friend said. He doesn’t know much about bdsm and the kinky world so it’s first impression is rejection and judgemental. 
I never thought I would like a sub calling me  Daddy till a young sub (19) called me that, she wasn’t into age regressing but like being a babygirl. 
so just enjoy yourself with your babygirl and if you lost a friend I am sure you will find a new one who accept you the way you are. 
but as eyem says maybe don’t be so open about your kink 

Posted
On 12/28/2019 at 2:35 PM, BigPolly said:

If people don’t get a feel for something then they’re never ‘going to get it’ Personally I don’t understand how people like Robbie Williams but we’re all wonderfully different. As far as kink is concerned my best friend cannot for the life of her understand how I would ‘Wear a dog collar & perform in front of strangers’ (her words) but to me it’s the best thing in the world. Does it make me weird & a perverted, Yep totally but that doesn’t mean it’s wrong. Taking part in pet play isn’t one step away from beastiality so why would being a daddy make you close to being a peodophile?! People are scared of what they don’t understand but the world would be boring if we were all the same! You are who you are & don’t ever be ashamed of that

Wow you surprise me there Polly 🐕 how big is your cage 😈

Posted
On 12/27/2019 at 3:44 PM, Bigbeardeddaddy42 said:

So I've been a daddy for quite some time now. I've been on the kink scene since my late 20's but have specifically been a daddy for over 9 years now.

Slowly but surely I've been 'coming out' to people and mostly it's been all positive. But recently I spoke to someone I would have regarded as a good friend and he was taken aback and said what I was doing was basically one step away from being a peadophile.

Has anyone else experienced what I would describe as kink shaming I'm the past? Did you lose friends because of it? And how did you deal with it?

Yes, kink shaming is rampant. Don't expect the vanillas to get it. If they just joke about you liking to stick things up your arse, you've got away lightly. Some of my fetishes would outright floor them. 

I'm sorry it happened to you. I think Daddies and bgs or littles do have a hard time explaining their kink to the outside world. 

I lost a few friends. Or distanced myself from them when they proved they couldn't be grown up about what they knew about me. 

Posted

Dd/LG is something that I still don't fully understand. I get the caregiving/protection aspect. I suppose I'm uncomfortable with the sexual side of it due to my past but surely, its between two consenting ADULTS, it's down to them.

Posted
11 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

Wow you surprise me there Polly 🐕 how big is your cage 😈

Just enough to house a small elephant 😂

Posted
5 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

Just enough to house a small elephant 😂

😅 that would impress a few dumly Dom to enter into your cage 🐕😱

I love the sight of subs/ women in a cage. 

Posted
31 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

😅 that would impress a few dumly Dom to enter into your cage 🐕😱

I love the sight of subs/ women in a cage. 

Being caged is one of my favourite things, ever.

For me it's a place of safety and refuge as well as a punishment and a place to play.