Piss...where to start?

Pantingslave

Posted

I have a desire to be pissed on and to taste a woman’s pee. Where do I start with explaining this to my wife? 

Posted
One thought, if she likes the garden and plants, look up a rose called golden showers together, usually on googling it other things show up too
Posted
10 hours ago, Pantingslave said:

I have a desire to be pissed on and to taste a woman’s pee. Where do I start with explaining this to my wife? 

I wish I could give you some advice, I’m in the same boat for scat play. Though I’d say you might have it a bit easier than me 🤣

good luck

Posted
First let her be comfortable with the idea of pissing while you’re there. Go to the bathroom together and sit on her, naked, while she’s peeing.
Posted
First time after that could be in an open space. Like a forest or the beach
Posted
Me and my ex liked to pee on eachother, she liked me pissing in her more than on her, I loved being pissed on. I brought it up by pissing on her leg when we were having a shower together one day.
Posted
As Barcelona said above, get comfortable with peing around eachother if you're not already. We used to always be with eachother in the toilet talking to eachother while one was on the toilet the other would either be sat on their legs or on the side of the bath. She liked me peeing through her legs to.
Posted
You’re not alone, watersport kinks are very common. My husband told me early on, with much hesitation that he had this fetish. He was very specific about which aspects turned him on. I was indifferent to the thought of it sexually, I just didn’t mind either way, so we started practicing different things so that I could get more comfortable. At first it was in the shower, then out in our secluded backyard, which kinda felt like squatting in the woods, and that made it easier. It took me a while, but eventually I was able to do it in the house through my panties and then through my pants. Be patient with her, we’re conditioned from a young age so it can take a while to break that conditioning and let yourself release in a time and place that’s “inappropriate”. Once I got myself comfortable doing it in the ways he wanted, and I could see in his face how much I had done for him, it immediately turned me on, and now I love it! We usually either do it on a tile floor for easy cleanup, or we also have a medical grade mattress cover that soaks everything up. I recommend trying it in a shower with her and just being open and clear about how it excites you.
  • 2 years later...
lairofdionysus
Posted
On 1/3/2020 at 9:14 AM, Happyhome said:

You’re not alone, watersport kinks are very common. My husband told me early on, with much hesitation that he had this fetish. He was very specific about which aspects turned him on. I was indifferent to the thought of it sexually, I just didn’t mind either way, so we started practicing different things so that I could get more comfortable. At first it was in the shower, then out in our secluded backyard, which kinda felt like squatting in the woods, and that made it easier. It took me a while, but eventually I was able to do it in the house through my panties and then through my pants. Be patient with her, we’re conditioned from a young age so it can take a while to break that conditioning and let yourself release in a time and place that’s “inappropriate”. Once I got myself comfortable doing it in the ways he wanted, and I could see in his face how much I had done for him, it immediately turned me on, and now I love it! We usually either do it on a tile floor for easy cleanup, or we also have a medical grade mattress cover that soaks everything up. I recommend trying it in a shower with her and just being open and clear about how it excites you.

Really cool story, I actually really admire to hear that you not only were willing to fulfill your husband's fantasy of it but that you actually ended up getting the arousal from it pleasing him. Really great how that all came about! I think it can be hard at first for some Women to understand exactly why we guys love this so much.