Oil

Hard4U_readytofuck89

Hard4U_readytofuck89
Posted

Hey,

New here. Really into oil - all over...or, really wanting to try it out. Sexiest thing ever (and can be paired with plenty more).

Anyone else interested in this or have any experience?

Posted

Ah yes, The perennial lube question! Hmmm. Yes, I’ve had lots of experience of this, positive and negative! It has to be said right at the start here though, the use of copious quantities of suitable lubrication is absolutely essential to safe exploratory play, particularly when stretching or inserting irregular shaped objects. Large dildos, fists and other insertables all slide in much easier with appropriate lubrication! More fun, less danger, added safety, better relaxation, more sensuality, less ***… The list goes on!

You would think, wouldn’t you, that baby oil would be really safe for you? I mean you rub it on baby’s skin to help to prevent dryness. It can lead to the most incredible sensual intimacy, especially if you are completely shaved. It’s very different to using a water-based lube. Slippiness Maximus, as the Latins would have said…

However, care is advised: unlike water-based lubricants, oil based lubricant can cause thrush, very quickly and very easily in some people. This can then be passed on to your partner very readily. Believe me, genital thrush is horrible! If you’ve never had it, you just need to take it from me: it’s really uncomfortable, itchy and certainly messes up your playtimes for a couple of weeks! Some people will be able to use oil based lubricants without a problem, but for my partner, it caused her massive problems with fungal infections, and I subsequently suffered too as a result. Urinary tract infections can also occur, in males and females. And once you’ve had an infection this way, it seems that you are extremely *** to getting it again very easily. That’s my experience, anyway. So yes, be careful here.

Used anally, it can be an irritant also. Wonderfully slippy in use, but it can be extremely itchy afterwards… Not good!

I don’t really like many of the water-based lubes that are readily available. Durex Play, KY Jelly, Passante, Mates, they all can be quite sticky and lose their lubricity quite quickly. One of the best commercially available lubes I’ve found is J-lube. This comes supplied as a powder and you mix it with water. If you then put it in a kitchen blender with some aqueous cream, You’ll find that the resultant mix stays wet, doesn’t run too readily, is extremely slippy and lasts a long time. Once mixed, keep it in the fridge to keep it fresh.

Alternatives to commercially available lubes: don’t use soap! It stings. Neither should you use shampoo, not even baby shampoo. It also stings a little and it strips all of the natural oils out of your orifices. Johnson’s pink baby lotion is okay, but I have found that the best lube for me, to use anally is Tressemme hair conditioner. Aldi do the Cien range, A direct rip-off of Tressemme, but I find that the aroma is not as pleasant as that of the original genuine article. it’s usually slightly too stiff in the bottle, but adding a little water and giving it a mix makes the perfect consistency. It’s clean, easy to wipe up, non-irritant and I’ve been using it for decades without any ill effects or problems.

Tea tree oil: often used as an additive in shower gels, the cooling/burning feeling that you get from it can be incredible. But again, be careful that it doesn’t strip all the natural oils out of your orifices. If you want to use this, maybe buy the tea tree oil separately and add it to your chosen lubricant. Incidentally, it is an antifungal agent, so should help to stop thrush developing.

I can’t speak from experience on this, but I think care should also be exercised in using a hair conditioner for vaginal lubrication. Anything that messes up with the body’s natural oils and fluids could potentially lead to complications. The vagina, unlike the rectum, is self-cleaning and is probably best left to its own devices. But water-based lubricants are fine for this end!

On many many occasions I’ve used Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe as a lube, without any ill effects either vaginally for my partners or anally for me. It’s absorbed by the body fairly quickly though, so reapplication is usually needed fairly soon after the initial application. But it does leave you feeling really lovely afterwards. It’s non-sticky and water soluble, so any excess can easily be washed off in the shower afterwards. Because it contains some ingredients that are non-water-based though, it can cause fairly rapid deterioration of condoms. So be warned about this.

Hopefully this advice has been useful. I wonder if there are others who have had similarly extensive experience trialling other products?