Erotic Oil Wrestling: Dom vs Sub...

Ta****

Posted

I think all Dominants should have to undergo a test before taking a Submissive as a slave.  One test could be a wrestling match with the Submissive, particularly if she (or he) is a Brat, since Brats love to be overcome anyway. 

And if she ( or he) is beaten by the Dominant,  then that Dominant has every right to use them as a Sub or slave.  If the Dom doesn't win the match  well,  maybe that particular Sub is not for them....🤓

Any thoughts on this anyone? 🤓

Posted (edited)

This is an interesting concept, for sure, but I do not think it should be a criteria as such. Not every kinkster is into this type of activity in the first place.

I like it, but I would be more likely to do it as a session rather than just an initial test.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

there's a saying about... well.... submission is given freely or not at all.

I mean, sure, wrestling can be fun as part of a dynamic - but - no... 

Posted
1 minute ago, eyemblacksheep said:

there's a saying about... well.... submission is given freely or not at all.

I mean, sure, wrestling can be fun as part of a dynamic - but - no... 

Of course it could also be used as part of play.  In fact any initial 'test' by myself is also part of the play!!

Posted

Submission is given to Master/Dom when the sub sees him as the top Alpher who will fight for her so yes TammyNatalia play fighting/Wrestling should be done like this

Posted

The movie Snatch keeps coming to mind for some reason! :heart_eyes:

Posted
9 minutes ago, oldfellow said:

The movie Snatch keeps coming to mind for some reason! :heart_eyes:

Haven't seen it.  If it contains an erotic wrestling scene please share......!

Posted

Not totally sure I would do this wrestling though.  I am not that big, but prefer my lady to be BBW and I am pretty sure I would not win!

Posted

1 minute ago, Earbreather said:

prefer my lady to be BBW

What is BBW?

Posted

If you think dominance or submission is a physical strength match then you miss the point.
Also not all submission are a slave dynamic. And by the way maybe submissive should Also take a test as if they are here to waste Doms time and simply are on this site for attention seeking time

Posted
6 minutes ago, TammyNatalia said:

Haven't seen it.  If it contains an erotic wrestling scene please share......!

Not erotic, well maybe a bit in places.  Has Brad Pitt and Jason Statham, surely enough for a lady to take an interest?

Posted
53 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

If you think dominance or submission is a physical strength match then you miss the point.
Also not all submission are a slave dynamic. And by the way maybe submissive should Also take a test as if they are here to waste Doms time and simply are on this site for attention seeking time

Actually the emphasis should be on Doms to take the test really, since they are the ones who carry most the responsibility.  

And it may well be a matter of physical strength.  As for attention seeking,  seems to me that's what you are here for by the sound of it.  

Now I wonder how you would fare in a wrestling match with a woman?  I would love to see......🤓

Posted

I've wrestled women - all of which were actually wrestlers.

Some I'd say it was very unsurprising that I lost (though one reckons I could give her a better run with more training, because she has the advantage of technique) but another the time ran out at 0-0

What if I'd wanted to sub to her? Would I have had to tap even though I wasn't in ***?  

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I've wrestled women - all of which were actually wrestlers.

Some I'd say it was very unsurprising that I lost (though one reckons I could give her a better run with more training, because she has the advantage of technique) but another the time ran out at 0-0

What if I'd wanted to sub to her? Would I have had to tap even though I wasn't in ***?  

I personally think that physical strength could determine who comes out as the Dominant, but only if that is agreed by both parties.  Erotic oil wrestling can be very sexy as the opponents are sliding all over each other.  But I agree ordinary wrestling can be great fun for both sides and *** doesn't need to be involved.

Edited by TammyNatalia
Misspelling...
Posted

That reminds me of an idea that I had for political debates, during election season.  Political debates should be a drinking game.  When a candidate wishes to make a statement, or rebut a point, he/she must first drink a shot.  Guaranteed, by the end of the hour, the truth will come out!

Posted
5 minutes ago, phoenyx said:

That reminds me of an idea that I had for political debates, during election season.  Political debates should be a drinking game.  When a candidate wishes to make a statement, or rebut a point, he/she must first drink a shot.  Guaranteed, by the end of the hour, the truth will come out!

That's  very amusing to hear about,  but I would like to keep to the discussion on wrestling if possible.

Posted

I believe there ARE already tests in place, although these are more based on patience, understanding, consistency, self-control and discipline. The tests prove honesty, character, and our integrity, in my opinion. Basically, these tests often show if the individual is capable to lead, and if they are worthy of such devotion. Many of these tests actually occur naturally, as the dynamic and structure is put into place; while some occur more directly to test the d-types ability and commitment to be successful in that role in someone's life.

Comically, I think the overlooked aspect here is the importance of dominating someone's mind over body. In true form, if I were to be placed in an oil wrestling match with a submissive with the potential to be my slave, really it would be as easy as uttering the word "Lose", and I'd like to believe my submissive would fall to the floor and pin themselves. Of course, as mentioned, this is because d/s is a mental exchange FIRST, then physical.

Posted
18 minutes ago, Cade said:

I believe there ARE already tests in place, although these are more based on patience, understanding, consistency, self-control and discipline. The tests prove honesty, character, and our integrity, in my opinion. 

Comically, I think the overlooked aspect here is the importance of dominating someone's mind over body. ...... d/s is a mental exchange FIRST, then physical.

I agree with your statements.  But when somebody asks me for a nude video pretty much straight away without giving me a chance to feel I can trust them, then how does that Dom build trust, understanding, and integrity with me?

As to the wrestling, I am a Submissive who likes to take on a Dom. I am mischievous. I wouldn't make a very good slave to be honest, and the "testing" is really all part of the fun. 

It's a light hearted romp,  and part of my dynamic.  

Posted
2 minutes ago, TammyNatalia said:

I agree with your statements.  But when somebody asks me for a nude video pretty much straight away without giving me a chance to feel I can trust them, then how does that Dom build trust, understanding, and integrity with me?

As to the wrestling, I am a Submissive who likes to take on a Dom. I am mischievous. I wouldn't make a very good slave to be honest, and the "testing" is really all part of the fun. 

It's a light hearted romp,  and part of my dynamic.  

Oh, they can't, but that is what they are proving to you by such a course of action. They are literally telling you they can't prove themselves, all you need do is accept what they've shown you.

Comically, I think another aspect of oil wrestling for control would be expertise. My subs know I'm well versed in pressure points and submission holds. I think trying to overpower someone that can floor you with just a tiny bit of pressure on the tip of your pinky may take some of the fun out of it. Haha.

Posted
8 minutes ago, Cade said:

. I think trying to overpower someone that can floor you with just a tiny bit of pressure on the tip of your pinky may take some of the fun out of it. Haha.

Mmmmm.  It could get slippery in there with trying to hit the mark,  and if the Submissive is quick with her reflexes, she might be able to hold out until the Dominant is exhausted.  Lol 

Posted
2 minutes ago, TammyNatalia said:

Mmmmm.  It could get slippery in there with trying to hit the mark,  and if the Submissive is quick with her reflexes, she might be able to hold out until the Dominant is exhausted.  Lol 

Maybe, it's possible. It would be interesting to see who could presevere...the sub trying to avoid being handled while trying to get the dom in hand, or the dom just trying to push a spot on the body (of many spots) with a finger? But, you're right...all it would take is one slip to decide everything.

Posted
4 minutes ago, Cade said:

Maybe, it's possible. It would be interesting to see who could presevere...the sub trying to avoid being handled while trying to get the dom in hand, or the dom just trying to push a spot on the body (of many spots) with a finger? But, you're right...all it would take is one slip to decide everything.

Yes .  Lol.  This is far less about *** or putting the opponent out though;  its about having fun, and I would like to think any Dominant would enjoy it as much as his opponent.  

Posted (edited)

Somewhere in a parallel universe Andy Kaufman is rubbing his hands with delight whilst simultaneously oiling up😂

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
12 minutes ago, TammyNatalia said:

Yes .  Lol.  This is far less about *** or putting the opponent out though;  its about having fun, and I would like to think any Dominant would enjoy it as much as his opponent.  

Maybe that's the part I'm having issues wrapping my head around: causing *** IS fun for me! Haha.