Approaching a Domme

Posted

I'm a submissive male and I have to say my only concern is what pleases my mistress. I know that both dominant and submissive have hardlines that both should be aware of and should have discussed before entering into a relationship, however it's just good manners not to start a conversation with I want, I want, i want.  Surely that's a turn off to most women, domme or not.

Posted

Still, it's not all about pleasing a Master or Mistress.  Protocol may cause it to appear that way.  But, there is more.  A good sub must also be open about their fantasies and desires.  This isn't demanding.  This is about being honest in answers to questions.  A good Dom/Domme is actually concerned about the desires or their sub(s).  The closer they can attune themselves to these desires, the more power they feel being returned to them.  It really is a two-way street.

Posted

Absolutely. Communication is everything.

Posted

there's a saying that you can't pour from an empty jug and this is very true.  Not just in the sense of looking after your well being but also your motivation and happiness.

There isn't (despite what some would have you believe) a total shortage of Mistresses and so if you see someone you must have reasons for wanting to serve them.  And generally this is going to boil down to being someone you feel you can approach and communicate with who has an interest in your kinks 

I mean, there's different levels.  Someone posted on twitter the other day about human toilet "my slaves must consume my waste, not because it is their fetish but because I am their Goddess" but her slaves and subs most certainly enjoy time together and that does include other relationship perks.

*just anyone* shouldn't be your Dominant.  

Posted

I think that many people tend to forget that this is a relationship at the end of the day. I read somewhere about two layers to D/s; the Underlying relationship (without D/s - getting to know and getting along with each other) and the D/s layer (doing whatever is agreed between the D and the s). I think this describes it very well.

For anything to last, you have to get along with, respect and like the person. The rest becomes easy. It is so easy to forget, though

Posted

I think a D/s relationship without communication is called marriage 😃