SmokeLover

Don't find men attractive but like the idea of gay sex

Posted

So, as the title suggests, I don't fancy men but I get turned on at the idea of doing sexual things with a man. I certainly like the thought of receiving anal and also giving oral. 

But then I'm also scared about trying it. So really I don't know what to do about it. 

• Like 2
Posted
39 minutes ago, HexThePup said:

Pegging might be something for you to try?

I've done that before and enjoyed it. It's just finding somebody to do it with on a regular basis that's the problem. 

tightv27
Posted

can someone in the US pleaseee help me

SamanthaLovesit
Posted

I have also run through similar fantasies in my head. I love the idea of being dominated and used sexually by men - but I am very firmly turned on by large breasted women. I thought I was just a little confused.

• Like 1
Cyclopedia
Posted
Have you tried looking on sites like Fabguys, fabswingers or tvchix?
SamanthaLovesit
Posted

Not yet

Posted
On 9/6/2018 at 9:56 PM, SamanthaLovesit said:

I have also run through similar fantasies in my head. I love the idea of being dominated and used sexually by men - but I am very firmly turned on by large breasted women. I thought I was just a little confused.

The only thing that confuses me is that I'm not attracted to men but I get turned on at the idea of having sex with men. 

Posted

I am kind of leaning towards a boyfriend that would see to all my nerds and allow me to serve his sexual needs. I'm also attracted to the thought of a big cock to satisfy and be able to worship, in fact that turns me on a lot.. So guys, what you waiting for... Get in touch! 

SamanthaLovesit
Posted

It may be a little too far but I dream about being dressed in a 1950 swing style dress and being gangbanged by a group of men - but I am not attracted to men in any way

Posted

You just wanna feel big cock and lots of cum but don't fancy men......... be honest to yourself

• Like 1
eyemblacksheep
Posted

I was reading an interesting exchange last night about "forced bi" - and the reality is that in many circumstances the person is bi or bi-curious but feels some form of shame or stigma to it : so almost if someone *makes* them do it, then they're not bi and don't have the taboo.

I think there is a healthiness in being able to shake off the taboo and be like "yeah, in some ways I'm bi - and that's OK"

Posted

I'd like to try this my self but worried it may hurt to much and mite no find some one who will do it right must be with someone who is dom tho 

Posted
7 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I was reading an interesting exchange last night about "forced bi" - and the reality is that in many circumstances the person is bi or bi-curious but feels some form of shame or stigma to it : so almost if someone *makes* them do it, then they're not bi and don't have the taboo.

I think there is a healthiness in being able to shake off the taboo and be like "yeah, in some ways I'm bi - and that's OK"

I'd say I'm bi-curious. 

Posted
12 hours ago, Scouting4u said:

I am kind of leaning towards a boyfriend that would see to all my nerds and allow me to serve his sexual needs. I'm also attracted to the thought of a big cock to satisfy and be able to worship, in fact that turns me on a lot.. So guys, what you waiting for... Get in touch! 

I'd definitely be interested in having some fun with a TV 😉 That is something I get turned on at the thought of. 

Posted

I suppose Im interested in an assertive top maybe as part of a couple or maybe as a boyfriend, I'm not sure

What really matters is the size of his package, I don't want a small one I want a big one and to work on it and play with it. I want to watch his face as I make it cum

I want it covering me and to know I'm his slut and satisfy his needs 

smokingscally
Posted

a lot of men have asked me to smoke and i always do