BDSM ARCHETYPES TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted
Thank you @morris159 I’m sending you a big Monday Morning hug x I’m finding this quiz harder than the other 2, must be out of practice!? 😬
Posted
Thanks Morris for the great hint , you saved me a lot of time .
Posted
The first one isn't visible to me at all.... having looked in all of those places... click
Posted
KittyKat_ANR go to my profile....morris159 scroll down to BDSM Roles and Archetypes click on anyone of mine and it will take you where you need to look
Posted
if KittyKat_ANR you still can't find it send me a message as I can't send to you (your filters) and can show you screen shots of what to do
Posted
Read the article recently, buggered if I can find it now
Posted

Loved this last time, only reason im back daily but its not so easy this time!! 😡

Posted
I've been through the magazine archive to 2015 and still no second piece of treaure. :-/
AKFantasyworld
Posted
On 9/21/2018 at 8:54 AM, serenaa said:

Here we go again! ;) 

The first BDSM archetype to find is hidden in amongst other roles. If you sometimes like to demand, but sometimes like to lose control, you're considered a ... ?

Switch

Posted
1 hour ago, NamelessX said:

I've been through the magazine archive to 2015 and still no second piece of treaure. :-/

lol it's alot closer than that try first page and think about safety

Posted
@morris159 Thanks! Haha! I have two now - is there a bonus though for effort :-D
Posted
For number 1 I am Dom not sub but I do turn on and off the lights using this. Number 2. is it safe? Is it sane? Will you allow it? I want my subs to feel that it is all 3. Number 3. I do try and make my female subs enjoy our play and with more than one of them, I've succeeded, even to having to clean the seat of my car after one of them. Number 4. It is lucky that I do have an event that I like to publicise on here. Is there one that you'd like to add. BTW my event was approved.
Posted
and just as an extra clue, this is a BDSM Archetype Treasure Hunt.
Posted
Thanks Morris. Tried all through that area and couldn't see the link I was looking for. got it now.
Posted

Found todays quite quickly  - which was a bonus after having spent some time on a couple of the others!!

Posted
Tried searching for number *5 have an idea of what I am looking for and still stuck...........help please!
Posted
Tried searching for number *5 have an idea of what I am looking for and still stuck...........help please!
Posted

If you found 1...you can find 5

24 minutes ago, Tinytigger said:

Posted
The clue for number 5 is in my name. Nope, can't get any more obvious than that :)