Right?

Posted

How do you know if a Dom is right for you? I'm trying to figure that out, but I never know what Dom is a good match for me

Posted
When you find him you'll know!! I know that doesn't help, but you will be attracted to him and then learn what each of you like in your dynamic. I find ours is constantly changing, but I know my Sirs rules and what boundaries I can and can't push.
Posted
I agree with Myrtz, it's about chemistry. Even then, I suppose I felt chemistry with my last Submissive until she decided to cease all contact without warning or explanation. It's hard to know, so I would say time is the most important factor
Posted

I can't tell you what's "right" - but if someone doesn't feel a good match for you then they're wrong for you.

Posted

Do you talk to them? I mean talk openly a lot, not only about each other's expectations, likes and dislikes, but a normal chat too, to get to know them better.

Posted
Ask them a lot of questions, this will help you to figure out how experienced they really are. The difficult thing is trusting a person, especially in terms of ddlg, d/s types of relationships (which can be online or in real life) Always trust your instinct, meet them in person in public and get to know them, but if it doesn't feel right for you or something feels off, then you have the right to say no. Even if you might have chemistry and get on or like the same kinks, you still might not be compatible.