Milking

Wi****

Posted

I was wondering if any dommes or subs could explain milking to me and why it's and what is achieved by doing, how it feels. I'm very curious about it.

Kind regards 

Pinktink

Posted

Milking - imagine masturbating - and you cum

but then you keep masturbating until you cum more and more and more.

By hand this is difficult because it's likely you'll quickly lose your erection and enthusiasm quickly after the first time - but there's various mechanical ways to keep you hard and/or keep you masturbating (I've used both a Venus 2000 - and a doxy with attachment)

What is achieved?  Well, it's post-orgasm ***, taking something usually lovely and turning it against you - I was once in a milking machine for 2 hours (edged for 80, then full intensity for 40) and you... you get sick of cumming - it's horrible.

But then, *** isn't necessarily meant to be lovely and cuddly.

Posted

Milking is also often used for subs in chastity to empty them ready for a long stretch

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I have been in chastity for a month, any techniques or ideas on milking with out removing the cage? Obviously pleasure is second here, I want to push myself and see how long I can go with maximum arousal and frustration. I would assume milking would heighten this? Or would it curb it? 

Posted

I've seen people let out of chastity to be given a ruined orgasm and subsequently milked and locked back up - but I think it would take a special skill to do this without removing a cage?!

Posted

It is possible to milk whilst in chastity through prostate massage. The cage is left on and the only physical stimulus is to the prostate. Using ice around the cock/balls can help discourage it getting hard. The recipient won't orgasm, but will eventually ejaculate. Does take a bit of practice, and a good prostate massager is handy as it can (but not always) take upwards of half an hour to achieve.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I can concur.

it works with a cage on. I’ve never tried alone so don’t know about that.

some guys just can’t do it. There’s a physical reason for that but I can’t remember what it is.

Basically if you get hard from pegging, toys etc I’d say you could ejaculate from prostate play.

Its not what you expect though, like MistressD says. No orgasm as such just long ejaculations.

Posted

It is important to milk a caged sub at least once a month to keep the prostate gland healthy throughout a long period of chastity. It can be done while caged and involves stimulating the prostate gland until ejaculation occurs - usually and ideally without an orgasm. 

This is different to the use of milking machines which, as mentioned above continually stimulate the cock to ejaculate again and again. 

Both are referred to as milking though and I think that leads to a bit of confusion about the topic.