Keen to branch out..

HantsAndy1975

HantsAndy1975
Posted

Hello. Looking for some advice. Have been enjoying 1 to 1 d/s relationships for some time but never been to any social gatherings with a bdsm theme. As single have been told that these are predominately couples only. Is that the case and if not, what should the single man expect in terms of attending a gathering? Thanks for any advice.. 

Posted

the general make up of munches can vary from region to different munches to just different nights.

But in ways - what does it really matter?  While many people have met people as a result of them - they're not hook-up events.  

Socials are designed as just that.  As a newbie what you should see it as is an opportunity to meet (new) friends who also have an interest in kink.  That this can be beneficial in terms of things like boosting knowledge and also a little bit "gateway to the scene" kind of thing - it's always easier going to events, for example, when you already know people there.

Mollysdailykiss
Posted

I run my local munch, along with my partner in WGC and we always have a very broad range of people attending, couples, singles and people in multiple relationships. Same with age, gender, kink orientation too. Having been to many different munches I would say try out a few, some are much bigger than others and they are all slightly different. Find the one that you like. Also kink events, in my experience they are definitely only couples but reflect a broad spectrum of epople

Mollyx

Posted
hello molly please reply me need to talk
Posted

Just go on fetlife and have a look at the events in your area. They will tell you the restrictions. Munches are open to everybody, maybe sometime with an age limits like under 30’s or mainly women subs etc. 

If you are talking about munches? Remember most of them are a no playing gathering it’s only chat and sharing knowledges...

Posted

Every munch or event is different with a different mix of people but few are for couples only. Most people find it easier to attend with a partner or friend but in my experience singles are just as welcome