LittleAngel

Events, groups and get togethers in the South-West

Posted

The majority of events I come across seem to be in London or abroad. Just wondering if anyone knew of Fetish/BDSM groups in the South West area. 

Being single and new I'm not looking for anywhere with expectations to engage in activities straight away but somewhere to meet like minded people in a safe and social environment on a regular basis would be great 

Posted

Please note external links are not allowed on fetish.com so please feel free to comment with events, places, munches etc but please don’t post any links. Thank you.

You can also create an event:

https://www.fetish.com/events

or add a place:

https://www.fetish.com/locations

to our database.  This is really easy to do and will help our members find fun kinky things to do in their area!

garfy
Posted

I’m wanting to go to a fetish party but don’t want to go alone.

i live in Harlow, heterosexualy parrtnered but versatile and discrete. I box three times a week and keep myself in good shape. 

I’ve had the ‘meets’ and mostly enjoyed the experience (with a few exceptions). 

I’m more after someone to hold my hand than a date. If you need a partner, let’s chat x

Posted
2 hours ago, garfy said:

I’m wanting to go to a fetish party but don’t want to go alone.

i live in Harlow, heterosexualy parrtnered but versatile and discrete. I box three times a week and keep myself in good shape. 

I’ve had the ‘meets’ and mostly enjoyed the experience (with a few exceptions). 

I’m more after someone to hold my hand than a date. If you need a partner, let’s chat x

Bit far for me, but I know what you mean about having someone to hold your hand 😊

garfy
Posted

More like someone to share the experience with 😍

‘and some moral support 😜

Posted

Well I got my wish. .there is a Fetish night being held in Melksham , Wiltshire on the 23rd of February. Its not as vanilla as a public meeting and not as full on a Dungeon...somewhere in the middle 

Details are on the events page. Hope to see some of you lovely kinky people there