puppy play

Posted

I recently had friend approach me and wants to do puppy play. I'm unsure where to begin as a handler. Please help give me tips of what's worked for you or how to properly care for my pup. Basic dos n don'ts.

Posted

I have some very basic knowledge (and I’m talking only minimal play sessions with pups, and I’m sure other people will be able to share a better amount of knowledge about things), but this would involve playing ‘fetch’ and then ‘correcting’ behaviour, calling them a good girl, letting them nuzzle me, begging, drinking/eating out of bowls, similar to how you would with an actual puppy. Basically (as with everything) you need to talk to them and find out exactly what aspects they are after from puppy play.

Posted

First I'd ask you friend what he/she wants to get out of pup play.
Pup training is a good start - you can train your human pup like you would a real dog. Teach them how to sit, stand to attention, fetch and bark on command. Correct their behaviour and reward or punish them accordingly: with treats or with a slap on the butt with a newspaper.
Playing with your pup is important too. Fetch is an age-old favorite. Maybe tie a ball on a ring and have your pup chase it.
Walkies on a leash usually work great, even if it's just around the house.

Posted

Buy a cage, chain, different type of collar. 
also for good fun a zap collar ( electro chock) for training or funishment or punishment.

Love pet play, especially at lunch time when pet eat from the bowl at your feet or anything you throw at it. 

Posted

Find out why they want to be a pup, what type of sub are they? Do they like it because its humiliating? Being reduced to just a dog, that will involve being more mean and degrading to them. Kept in a cage, chastity, eating out of bowls / the floor, kept naked, maybe beating them a bit. Or do they want it to be more playful and positive? Cuddling, playing ball, giving them treats sort of thing.

Posted
20 hours ago, Foxter said:

Find out why they want to be a pup, what type of sub are they? Do they like it because its humiliating? Being reduced to just a dog, that will involve being more mean and degrading to them. Kept in a cage, chastity, eating out of bowls / the floor, kept naked, maybe beating them a bit. Or do they want it to be more playful and positive? Cuddling, playing ball, giving them treats sort of thing.

Beating?? 

Posted

Um yeah? I think the majority of subs like to receive ***. Just depends on how they want to be treated. Its especially common pony play to revive whiping and kicks.