Puppy play

Posted

Hey all, 

I am new to puppy play and so is my master but I find it so exciting. Bought a bone toy, dog dishes, collar and leash and ears lol I can’t wait til he makes me eat and drink from them but I’m curious after a comment he made, do any of you dog owners take your dog for a walk in the real world and if so how, like do they crawl or just walk on a leash? 

also any advise on playing this role play? My master laughed when I first did it as he didn’t know what to do with me lol 

how many do actually play this when by their self also? My daughter thinks I’m embarrassing wanting to be a dog haha 😆 

thanks for any replies I am off to cuddle up like a dog to my owner 😍

Posted
If you want to go all in, get a huge dog cage and a dog litter tray and be expected to use it. The whole point is total power exchange and making yourself extremely *** and dependant. You will be not allowed on the furniture, expected to be on your hands and knees around the house. Don't go all in for this, just try it for a while around the house. I doubt anyone would do this in public, the dog walking business, but outdoors and possibly with others of a similar notion if discreet. Explore, have fun (the only point unless you have an intense drive) be safe and sensible. xxxx
Posted
..forgot..... puppy tail butt plug. Just so that you can play the part. If it vibrates and the whole idea is great fun even better. I expect the purists would want the plug and tail to define you more than excite you.
Most importantly.. remember this. It's your Kink, your way. Embrace the fun, the stimulating even the absurd. Reject the nasty, the controlling, the coercive, the unpleasant.
Posted
Two important notes:
1) any "public play" as in getting involved in activities that may be seen by third parties without their consent is simply a *** of consent, that's why we don't walk on leashes in public. You can do that on play parties, in a dungeon or own house.
2) kids knowing about their parent's kink? Do you use puppy play as a way to relax or does it have sexual elements? Usually it's a mix that's why I got alarmed by the mention of your daughter, especially as she may misunderstand.
Posted
I’m sure your daughter is so proud of her mom
Posted
8 hours ago, LilSnowflake said:

Two important notes:
1) any "public play" as in getting involved in activities that may be seen by third parties without their consent is simply a *** of consent, that's why we don't walk on leashes in public. You can do that on play parties, in a dungeon or own house.
2) kids knowing about their parent's kink? Do you use puppy play as a way to relax or does it have sexual elements? Usually it's a mix that's why I got alarmed by the mention of your daughter, especially as she may misunderstand.

Any sexual elements are only used after they go bed so I wouldn’t be naked or anything while the kids are around so she doesn’t link it to anything other than a bit of fun. 

9 hours ago, VKD said:

..forgot..... puppy tail butt plug. Just so that you can play the part. If it vibrates and the whole idea is great fun even better. I expect the purists would want the plug and tail to define you more than excite you.
Most importantly.. remember this. It's your Kink, your way. Embrace the fun, the stimulating even the absurd. Reject the nasty, the controlling, the coercive, the unpleasant.

I do have a unicorn tail but plug so it’s similar. I do have a small dog cage my partner apparently decided to get in to see if i would fit haha. I just need to try it lol and see if I should maybe upgrade the size.