Watersports and Piss play Femdom

Posted

*I* think it's hot when a woman pisses on me.

But, I dunno... others might be less keen

AMWFemmeSub
Posted

I would love for a male to piss on my vaj

Posted

I find it very erotic but that's just one of many kinks 😊

Posted

It doesn't matter what other people think.. If having that happen turns you on and really does something for you, the only person you have to confer with is the woman you want to pee on you haha

Posted

Watersports are fun, either way round. So many guys love having a woman piss on them, or piss straight in their mouths. Just get out there and talk to people. I'm sure you'll find others who enjoy this kink. 

Posted

With the right person nothing is too tabo the trick is to find that person

Posted

I enjoy piss play particularly when my subby is tightly restrained then I strap a pis gag in his or her mouth with a tube connected to a funnel.  All my piss must then be swallowed and not a drop is wasted.  Such fun......for me

Posted

It's never been something that appealed to me. I had a random stranger approach me in a kink club once and request golden showers, and after politely declining I actively avoided him all night.

Would I feel differently if in a dynamic where my Dom wanted water sports? Perhaps. But until faced with that situation, it's a theoretical no.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I love a man or woman who wants me to piss on them. It makes me so wet

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I want it in my mouth and I want to suck the last drops off of the pussy lips 

Posted

I love pee to take Mistress. I think that belong to slave duty sessions last moments...

Posted
On 3/3/2020 at 1:11 PM, missb said:

I enjoy piss play particularly when my subby is tightly restrained then I strap a pis gag in his or her mouth with a tube connected to a funnel.  All my piss must then be swallowed and not a drop is wasted.  Such fun......for me

that sounds absolutely delightful, for me piss play should involve my swallowing every drop, although for some reason I find it even better if I'm dressed as a maid as part of punishment for failing to clean properly-mm yes such fun

Posted

I think its hot, any slave should be willing to drink the piss of thier owner. Its not that i like the taste of pee, but i love showing my mistress that im willing to do anything to please her.

Posted
On 4/10/2020 at 11:15 PM, Blueeyes22 said:

I love a man or woman who wants me to piss on them. It makes me so wet

One of my most favorite things is to have a woman piss straight into my mouth and make sure I drink it all

• 4 weeks later...
OldWolf-4497
Posted

I long to have a mistress toilet train me ..... it's so rare to find a lady into it, I've never found one that was interested herself and of the ones that tried for me only a handful were capable.... the search continues.....

• 4 months later...
Kinkyone4u1214
Posted

I think it's very kinky to pee on someone or being peed on some do think it's something nasty but it's not I think it's very kinky

• 1 month later...
Posted

I think it's so hot to have a mistress stand over you and pee

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Happened to me last month! Always liked the idea as it’s, or at least I think it’s very dominating. But I was unsure I’d like it in practice.  But it was amazing, warm, looked great, and very humbling!!

• 2 weeks later...
Sub4urpleas-2606
Posted

I love drinking my domme/owners piss. As a slave it’s my job to serve her every need. I drink all of her piss every time she goes.

Posted

Truthfully I don't care whether my submissive, when I have one, thinks it's hot or not, so long as it's not a hard limit...(in which case they wouldn't be mine anyway) I'll frequently use their mouth as my own personal urinal, particularly after I've been using their face for other things, perhaps I'm more comfortable with it than some other Dominant women because I'm also a squirter so its just one more gush of liquid for them to drink as far as I'm concerned. 

Posted

Thats hot. Thats exactly how a sub should be used, I dont love the taste of pee in my mouth, but im always willing to do it when a mistress commands. Its not about what i want, im there to please my mistress, whether I enjoy it or not

Posted
On 12/10/2020 at 4:29 PM, MzJax said:

Truthfully I don't care whether my submissive, when I have one, thinks it's hot or not, so long as it's not a hard limit...(in which case they wouldn't be mine anyway) I'll frequently use their mouth as my own personal urinal, particularly after I've been using their face for other things, perhaps I'm more comfortable with it than some other Dominant women because I'm also a squirter so its just one more gush of liquid for them to drink as far as I'm concerned. 

Thats hot. Thats exactly how a sub should be used, I dont love the taste of pee in my mouth, but im always willing to do it when a mistress commands. Its not about what i want, im there to please my mistress, whether I enjoy it or not