Watersports and Piss play Femdom

Posted
16 hours ago, Puppyplaything said:

Thats hot. Thats exactly how a sub should be used, I dont love the taste of pee in my mouth, but im always willing to do it when a mistress commands. Its not about what i want, im there to please my mistress, whether I enjoy it or not

Thats exactly how My sub should be used, E/everyone has different likes and preferences though, one size does not fit A/all.

Posted
On 12/13/2020 at 2:08 PM, MzJax said:

Thats exactly how My sub should be used, E/everyone has different likes and preferences though, one size does not fit A/all.

Yes Mistress, although once a sub commits to being your property, he should be willing and greatful to be used as your toilet. How mistress wants to use her slaves mouth is not the slaves decision, unless its a pre-agreed hard limit then he should be willing to push his boundries for the pleasure of his owner

Posted

im looking for female gushers and pissers ,ihave vast experience in giving oral to females that enjoy the whole cumming and pissing experience I love to keep lickin and swallowing until your completely empty whilst calling me names and gushing  thanks

Posted

when a female is licked and fingerd properly she will reward you with the most erotic gift she can give you, amixture of cum and piss for you to drink , I have known 3 fems that really enjoyed this and yes its hot , just keep lapping at her gushing hole and you will experience the passion of a truly satisfied fem, good luck , {tight tracy}